Metropolitan Community College Area Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Metropolitan Community College Area

Brynn

I really enjoy attending Metropolitan Community College. I attend the Elkhorn campus. It is always clean, and I always feel safe. Class sizes, academics, professors, and facility is great! Tuition cost is even better! However, it doesn't offer a lot of opportunities to meet other students or get involved much.

ibrehima

The Metropolitan community college give a lot of chance to student to reach their goal. I think they contribute to student to be successful by given good education. Metropolitan is a good place to learn. The different major they offer is very required in the work place. If you graduate from metropolitan community you are ready work with dedication and self confidence

Lanaye

I think Metropolitan is great opportunity for people who aren't capable of attending a big classroom. People with a fear of a big crowd will enjoy the small classrooms and the less walking you have endure. Every building on campus is nothing but five to ten minutes away. Very small and enjoyable to make friends with others. People are nice and conversational. The staff are willing to help whenever you may need them. Instructors are always on call when you may need help with an assignment. I don't think Metropolitan is great for athletics, because there are no sports at the college. Only thing you have to do, is just attend.

Malik S.

It is under rated. The staff is wonderful and the population is extremely diverse.

I loved this college for my first two years of schooling. It is a lot more affordable than the universities around and is less intimidating. The smaller classes for general education requirements makes a huge difference in my experience and I have learned a lot because of it.

Abigail

Metro Community Collage Omaha Nebraska area, is a great collage. The professors are helpful and good teachers. The staff is friendly and easy to work with. They have great student help centers.

Logan

Most campus's I have attended have been very nice. The professors are extremely nice and reachable after class. The campus outdoors, classrooms, and hallways are usually kept very clean and orderly. I would say that for what I'm looking for, it has been exactly what I needed.

It’s pretty okay. I have had a few run-ins with instructors but have also met some of the coolest instructors in my schooling career. I attended south Omaha campus and sarpy center. I liked south Omaha campus more. I found the instructors to be more involved with their students.

Kylie

Metropolitan community college is a huge opportunity. The professors are always available;in fact, they will email you back at any time of the night. They won’t let you leave the classroom until you fully understand the concept. They will explain the concept in anyway that helps you learn better whether it’s lecturing or hands on learning. The students are very friendly. You become involved with the students inside and outside the classroom. In my opinion, if you are a student that wants to stay close to home or has children; metropolitan community college is the way to go. This college is worth while.

Micailah

I greatly enjoyed my time at the Metropolitan Community College. I attended the Longview campus. The campus itself was very beautiful and well taken care of. The teachers are all intelligent, helpful, and quick to respond to any inquires from students. The student counselors are also incredibly helpful and efficient. With their guidance, every single one of my credits was successfully transferred over to my new college and have all been applied. I highly recommend this college.

Sandrita

South campus is small and you learn your way around it fast, the professor are very helpful , understanding and respond to your email quickly. overall I do believe it is a very good school to start off your college life at. Also it’s not very expensive unlike the 4 year college’s.

Ashten

I am a current student at Metropolitan Community College, however, I take classes online. I have visited the campus a few times and it is beautiful! The staff are wonderful and very helpful people as well. I am not able to personally experience the full campus life style, but I have heard nothing but good thing about each campus in the area and their facilities.

adam

This college is amazing in their staff and people that attend here. Their is great knowledge and enjoyment shared by all. From the shop to vending machine you can always find a fast snack. The staff is always eager to help anyone find answers they seek. Put the work in and you will do great here.

amanda

The college is very up beat and pleasant. Everyone is here to learn. The welcome area has a shop, vending machines, board games and puzzles for all to play and interact with. I did on my first day I ever visited the campus. The impact of new friends is huge and very welcoming for me. Also I like how there is charging station all around the schools for phones and laptops. There always access and availability to check out a laptop, computer and even for Mac users. I am eager to learn because of the atmosphere this college has.