North Dakota State College of Science Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for North Dakota State College of Science

I love that it's a community college with the feel of a four-year school. It is easy to get to know people and there is a lot to do thanks to CAB. The staff is amazing and easy to get in contact with if you ever need anything. The dorms are comfortable and the people here are absolutely amazing. I have made some great friends so far.

Bridget

My overall view of North Dakota State College of Science here in North Dakota has been very good. I love the atmosphere and that 'at home' feeling. The campus is one happy place where everyone gets along, which makes it easy to make friends. This campus is one of the easiest to get around and is very well maintained and taken care of. The faculty and staff are always here to help you if you need.

Deja

I think the school overall was a great place it was small and affordable. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. It was a small campus so everyone knew each other and that was a good thing. The school offered many on campus jobs and everything was close and a good walking distance. However there was nothing surrounding the school nothing fun to do.

Jeremiah

Overall I felt that the college gave me a good experience both with academics and socially. It was only a two year college with a university feel to it. The only thing I would say that lowered my experience was that the town was very small and didn't have much to offer as a city and wasn't very diverse either. Other than that it was a good College to go to.

Rena

Great 2-year school! Overall, well within anyone's budget and the faculty are willing to help with anything and everything a student or family member may need. Everyone I have come in contact with have been very helpful and kind. The amenities and buildings are well maintained and of use to everybody. Their newly remodeled student center "Old Main" gives students access to free tutoring and help with virtually all classes on campus which is something special to them. NDSCS gives students the 4-year university school feel while attending for a 2-year degree with all of the activities going on and the willingness of faculty to further students education.

Camden

I think that the North Dakota State College of Science is a very good school with amazing facilities and an awesome campus. I hope that I am accepted here and i plan to attend NDSCS.