Pasadena, CA
Pacific Oaks College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pacific Oaks College

Donna

It is a small private college and small class size. There is a lot of support for students from the faculty. They have a lot of resources to help students and they what you to succeed in all that you do. It is a great school to go to if you don’t like talking test because they don’t give test but you do a lot of writing papers and Essays. Y

Fiona

I love this college! The program I am enrolled in is completely online and flexible for my lifestyle. My professors are knowledgeable and easily accessible, they are always willing to answer questions. The curriculum is challenging and exciting, I am constantly learning something new. Class sizes are small enough to foster meaningful relationships between professors and students.

stephanie

This is my first semester at Pacific Oaks College and I can truly say that i am loving the experience. I feel very welcomed. Since before I decided to attend. All the staff is very helpful and the students that have been attending there are awesome. They will go out of their way to help the new students. I truly appreciate everyone there greatly. I feel that this school is not only educating us on events going on in the world. But it is also helping us define our own characters. In order for us to be prepared to help others out in the world, we first have to learn to help ourselves. I look forward to having more great experiences at Pacific Oaks.

Robert

Overall I have had a great experience at Pacific Oaks. I love that the classes are small and I can contact my instructor whenever I need to. I think it is a great school.

Roxanna

My school is accomidating to the rest of my chaotic life.

My school is accomidating to the rest of my chaotic life.

My school is best known for making it easy to have a full time job as well as continue with your education. It is a fast paced school, but it is accomidating to the other things one may have going on in their lives. This school is also known for helping someone get a degree in a shorter amount of time then going to a 4 year university. Anyone can go at their own pace. If they would like to finish in four years or a year in a half they can accomidate either one.

My name is Roxanna Castillo and if I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would say don't give up. What you do in high school can determine how college will be. Listen to your sister when she says you need to study, becasue if you have a low grade point average you will not be able to go straight to a University and you will waste more time. Education is very important and it is not about getting passing grades. Just finish high school, you will love college. College will be harder, but you will be able to choose the classes you want and you will be working towards your dream job. Fill out scholarships this year because when you go to college tuition is very expensive and you will be a grown up and have even more bills. Enjoy your senior year to the fullest and give it all you've got. Your grade point average will separate you from the other students, so try your best. Most of all believe in yourself, because I promise you are smart and can do so much better then you give yourself creedit for.

Marlene

The advice that I would give yself if I were able to go back in time and make the arragements for transistioning to college life would be to start looking early on for colleges that offer selected career field studies. I would strongly advise that financial aid is a must when looking to enroll into college, and to search for your best options for financial aid in order to ensure and meet your financial needs and goals. I would suggest to meet with the financial campus aid to fully understand how to meet your needs and to afford college.

I wish that I had known more about the options in the degree program and the lack of school scholarships available for students. I would have also known about the finacial status of the college and their future plans.

I would not suggest a person that is looking for a party school attend this capus. This school is dedicated to future teachers and conselors that want to make a profound differance in society. This school promotes social justice and humanity for all. This not a school for socialites that are not career minded or serious about education. There are not many options for different careers on campus it is strictly a school for teachers, admistrators, counselors, and related careers.

Pacific Oaks College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.