Pensacola, FL
Pensacola State College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pensacola State College

Jordyn

Pensacola State College is a really good school. The teachers are helpful and connect well with the students. The teachers encourage discussions about the subjects. I dual enrolled while in High School and I loved it. I want to continue my education but I can’t do that without any scholarships. Pensacola State College is one of the most affordable colleges in the country. I have a job at the campus pool where I am the program director for GPAC swim lessons. I would love to further my education through Pensacola State College.

Jacob

Pensacola State College focuses greatly on helping students reach their desired degree. Pensacola State College is a great college if you want to learn the small details in your desired career field. The small classroom size helped me get more one-on-one time with my professor. I really enjoyed attending Pensacola State College!

Cassie

I really enjoy Pensacola State College. I am receiving a great education, and not completely bleeding my bank account dry! Pensacola State College is a great choice for getting the general classes out of the way while you are still trying to figure out what you want to do.

Hailey

The class sizes are small and the professors do everything they can to help you. Always have great office hours and willing to work outside of office hours if you need. All of the professors I have had taught in a great way that was easy to understand.

Keyaina

Pensacola State College has many opportunities for every student to succeed here! There are cultural clubs, and even Biology clubs. They're music and Arts allows you to express yourself better than ever! It's a community college so very diverse and fun, but don't forget to finish you work! The professors office hours and passionate study times with the students is well worth the wait!

I love PSC. Everyone is so friendly and helpful! I feel safe walking around campus. There is a good variety of courses and different times and options for each course making it work with your schedule. All facilities are clean. Tuition is some of the most affordable in the area.

sydney

I love PSC. Everyone is super nice, I have no problem navigating around campus, and I always feel safe even when i'm alone.

Kamilah

My overall opinion of Pensacola State College is that it needs some help. There is not much on that campus and they can improve on many areas like having more activities for the students , get us involved . I'm sure my other college attendees would agree. I'm not saying it's bad but there are some weak areas that could be addressed.

The most frustrating thing for me is that everybody is not eligible for financial aid.

The students at Pensacola State College are sometimes nice but sometimes they just ignore you and talk about themselves.

What I consider the worst thing about my school is school spirit. I think we as students lack having school spirit and the school doesn't even know it.

Pensacola State College is a local community college where the diversity of ages makes it a fun place to be. We learn as much from each other as we do from our professors (well, almost). It's very casual and not cliquish like the bigger universities, and there is always something fun going on. The professors treat you like an adult, and most of them are very accessible outside of the classroom. PSC just won the Bellwether Award sponsored by the University of Florida’s Institute of Higher Education for their virtual tutoring program, which I've even used for my poetry class. There are so many resources for lower-income students to help them succeed, it's your fault if you don't. The grounds are lovely, with many places to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful Florida weather. The only complaint I have is the food choices--Subway and unhealthy vending machines. The only housing available on-campus is for the athletes, but there are so many nice, affordable apartments close by, that's not an issue, as we do have a bus system. PSC is the kind of school that makes me (almost) want to become a professional college student.

Symontae

Pensacola State College is a great college. The professors are adamant about helping when they are able, even through online courses. The campus is very calm in my experience. Which promotes the primary focus on education. There are always activities on campus that promote the importance of college. Help is always available when it has been requested.

Pensacola State College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.