Presentation College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Presentation College

Sandra

My overall opinion of Presentation College is that it's a great school that focuses on academics and sports. I enjoy my time hear and am so glad I chose this college. I love the people I am around and the staff is great. The class size is small and there is always availability for help from professors. Presentation College is a great school because of a close community.

Andrea

Presentation College was not my first choice for college but when I came on a visit here I instantly fell in love with the campus and the housing. Everyone here makes you feel welcome and at home. It's a small school but you get what you pay for and get the best education that they can offer. I love the school.

Allie

I really like the small college feel of the school. Everyone knows everyone. The staff is all personal and willing to go out of their way to make sure you do well in their class. The staff cares about a student success. I attended a bigger school my year of college and there I felt like just a number to everyone and at Presentation they actually care.

Brandon

I like Presentation College because of the option it has given me. I have the ability to play football and feel safe in another state that I am not from. Presentation College is a very small campus but it gives every student the opportunity to get to know everyone because of his small the school is. The teachers are very flexible with their schedules.

Hunter

Over the past couple of years, I have enjoyed my time at Presentation College. Most of the students are athletes, so it is easy to relate to each other. The professors know most of the students are athletes, so they work with your schedule and are there if you need help.

Brandy

Presentation College is a wonderful college, especially for anyone looking to pursue a degree in the medical field. The instructors are very flexible and are willing to work their students. The campus is small and inviting, and does not have a lot buildings, so finding classrooms is not difficult. I would recommend Presentation College who wants a small campus experience with a more personalized education.

Jada

I’ve only attended one year so far. So far it’s been great! I enjoy the smaller town feel and the safe campus. Being involved in sports helped my freshman year a lot. The dorms or suites are excellent. Plenty of friendly staff and students. Go Saints!

Javier

Presentation College is a friendly, sociable, and peaceful college. 95% of the students at Presentation College play a sport. Student-athletes excel on the field or court and in the classrooms. The professors are always available for any questions a student may have and are willing to help if he or she does not understand. Professors at Presentation College focus on the success of the student and not just their paycheck.

Lyndee

Provides a convenient program for non traditionals. The instructors make themselves available. The price is high but recent changes made online more reasonable. Would recommend to others wanting to work and attend school at the same time. Instructors try keep straight forward

Kelly

Presentation College is a great place for nursing students. They have state of the art facilities and accessible nursing instructors. Presentation College makes it possible for the adult learner to access online education and makes it easy for the returning nurse to obtain a BSN degree. Without Presentation College, I don't believe it would be possible for me to obtain this goal.