Moore, OK
Randall University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Randall University

Luke

I love that school so much. I am a senior in high school and after my college visit there I am definitely going to that school next year. The students and staff are super nice and really seem like they care. Not to mention all the extracurricular activities they have for you to participate in. Overall it is just an amazing school.

Mitchell

Randall University is one of the best schools that I have ever attended. It’s a small laid back campus in Moore Ok. With plenty of nice and kind people. My professor are the best. They are always willing to help out. The president of the school is probably one of the coolest persons that I have ever met in my life. This school is honestly an amazing school to attend if your into small and laid back colleges.

Preston

This is a small college geared towards building a better relationship with Christ. Each teacher and faculty member will do what is necessary to accommodate any need you have. They worked very well with a blind student even had him live on campus. Our student section is small but louder than any school I've ever been too. Classes are small to make asking questions and stopping the lesson less intimidating and teachers encourage it as well. If you're looking for a nonsecular and religious college to attend where they don't force you to convert but encourage you to live for Christ then this is the place for you.

Randall University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.