San Jose City College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for San Jose City College

Serena

San Jose City College is a very accessible college. They definitely help with peoples schedules and their councillors make each semester clear with the education plan. They have good facilities available for a community college. The cosmo. department is absolutely beautiful. The buildings are all very new and many of the teachers try to make the courses easy for all students. Great place to begin!

Cruzsilla

SJCC is a great junior college. The staff and faculty are always ready to help the students. I'm sad to be leaving this semester. I had the privilege to be part of the EOP&S program and they were phenomenal! I had so much support there and my advisor was amazing! I would recommend this school to as many people as I can,

Steven

I just graduated in May 2018 I was surrounded by a lot of positive and supportive staff and teachers that gave me a lot of opportunities to shine. I was on the football team and education came first with the coaches. We played hard, studied hard and worked hard with it all paying off for me. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Kristen

I love my school because everyine that is there wants to be and wants to learn. And the stuff is very kind and wants to help.

Suzan

San Jose city college is a great school where you can become well rounded in educational matters from different perspectives because of the diversity on campus. The faculty genuinely cares about the student body and the future which we are aiming for. The safety of the school is not the best but the overall experience is worth it.

Morgan

San Jose City College is the best place place to start for any and all students who are still on the fence about what they want to pursue. The teachers there are very unique in all their subjects, each providing their students with the best advice when it comes to meeting educational goals. It is a very diverse school, open minded and cultured for all group in regards to religion, race, sexual orientation, etc.

Amber

Boring but at least credits transfer and they have a wide range of sports and good free food.

joseph

I love the School specifically because of the diversity and the support by my professors. The fact that they are available to clarify assignments is very reassuring. They are really committed to helping students reach their full potential. The experience will last me a life time.

Fernando

San Jose City College is good college because there are so many diverse students there.Many students come the U.K,Spain,and more countries.The campus is pretty big too because there are so many facilities students can access without any trouble.Overall,this college is great to go to,many students will enjoy coming to this college.

francisca

It's a nice environment to complete your first two years of higher education at. There are many professors that are very passionate about what they teach, very inspiring and caring for the students success. Campus needs some improvements and more staff availability but overall it is a good college to start off higher education.