Southeast Community College Area Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Southeast Community College Area

Alexia

Great community college. Great place for those who are trying to get their degree in just two years instead of four. Southeast Community College has great and affordable prices. The staff and teachers are easy to work with, responsible, and care about their students.

The school isn't bad. Some of the teachers are very helpful and want you to be successful in your career choice. While, others can make it a little more difficult The college is priced at a decent rate in which it's affordable to students who pay for college themselves, but it's also nice to have a little help and less worries while your in school.

Jeremy

Well I only stopped by to fill out my application, haven't exactly been around the whole campus, but from what I noticed it seemed like a pretty well organized are. Students seemed to like being there. So my thoughts of it are pretty positive.

Carrie

I enjoy the school very much. I feel like the classroom size is appropriate, professors answer questions and class mates help each other. It is a community college so the sports community is not very big. It is in a nice location near many amenities.

Jacob

I graduated with my associates degree from SCC June of 2018 and loved the quarter system that they had at the time. You take less classes but with more homework. Now that I'm act a semester styled university I have come to appreciate the fast pace that SCC provided. Not to mention that all the teacher were very much helpful and always easy to reach via email if you had questions or concerns. Overall I had a great experience academic wise and wish there would have been more of a social aspect to the college but still enjoyed it while I was there. I would definitely recommend.

Aaron

The Instructors are very nice and interesting. They always have office hours available, and always check their emails. They can be very helpful. I feel great going to school here. I am learning a lot about everything I want to. The facilities are very nice. They have a gym and a weight room. They always have activites listed on the walls and on boards. It is a very fun school to go to.

Anastasia

Southeast Community College is a great diving board for getting into higher education at a much cheaper price. I was able to get all my general education classes done at a fraction of the cost I would pay at the school I am transferring to. The dorms at the Beatrice campus are clean and the dorm staff is easy to find, as well as the security guards that keep the students safe.

Makaela

I think it is a great school I have had a problem with one professor when it was during the final that hurt my grade and wasnt given the chance to show any knowledge. If he would have told me like all the other professors do and help in anyway like all the other professors have then things would have been fine but he acted like he didnt care.

olivia

There is not housing for students, and downtown campus have to watch for people stealing your stuff. Teachers are great. They try to help out students who are struggling while they don't have class. They are activities for students to do. They just redid the cafeteria.

eli

Food plan sucks, dorms are okay, though the bathrooms need some remodeling. Class size is good. There is absolutely nothing to do in town unless you're on the Lincoln campus, campus is dead after classes end, since there's barely anyone in the dorms (Lincoln has noon).

Alyssa

The teachers were amazing, especially in my program. They are very helpful and are there for you. The teachers outside of my program were great too. They all know that they are there to help you earn your degree and strive for success. Most of the teachers are very chill. People in my program were always in the halls studying and helping each other.

irina

I am a blessed student at this college.

Mariah

In my opinion, I feel like the only thing going for this school is the tuition. It's very affordable for a college. However, the classes and overall experience are more like a high school. Some instructors and advisors seem like helping you is the last thing they want to do. They are just doing their job so that they can get paid. I know that transferring out of this college was one of the best decisions I've made.

Shalkhar

Great place for people who intended to renew education. Good place who just started an education journey.

I love Southeast Community College. If I could take all of my classes here I would but unfortunately I can only take my general education classes. The community is close and safe. The food there is a bit expensive but workable. The on-campus work study opportunities are wide and accessible. The teachers are focused on the students and find education important.

LINDSEY

Southeast Community College Area, is very helpful for me. It provides me of the resources that I do need, they offer a time when you are able to work with a tutor one on one and they offer a great time place to study. The professors figure out what the best plan is for you and they are not looking to over work you. Your homework is due in a reasonable amount of time and there is plenty of time to work ahead if you are prioritizing your time. They have a cute little shop inside that offers students to get all kinds of different materials.