Stratford University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Stratford University

Alyssa

The campus is welcoming. Students, teachers, and administration all strive to create the most supportive environment possible. Academics are helpful for student development and administration is adamant in helping students get placed for employment and field experience.

Andres

I do not like the school. The Financial Department is very bad. The only good thing from that school are the Chefs. Not the course instructors, but the Chefs for Culinary Arts. Had it not been for the Chef that taught me, I would have waisted my money on that school. It is only because of the Chefs that taught me that I am very successful in this industry. I am switching majors, but it is because the restaurant industry is very rough and very little pay. You have to really have a passion to work in the kitchen. You get dogged and you don't get payed even if you are a executive Chef, unless your the Chef of a very high end restaurant. Unless you are living in Europe where you apply the techniques you learn in school, you shouldn't go to Culinary School. Chains restaurants are taking over and changing how every thing is done. In conclusion, Stratford University is an over priced, unprofessional, and mediocre school.

Jherise

I very much enjoy the atmosphere. The staff and professors are very professional. Everyone speaks to one another like family. I also like the availability of my teachers and academic advisor. Everyone in the financial aid office work diligently and thoroughly to help me understand the financial aid process. I am very happy at Stratford Unversity.