Valhalla, NY
SUNY Westchester Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend SUNY Westchester Community College

LaToya

I would tell myself that time waits for no one and to make the mose of every opportunity that I can. I would tell myself that things really do get better and that I can shoot for the stars and reach if but only I apply myself.

The worst part aout the college I attend is the lack of classes available during certain smesters for certain popular classes.

Any kind of person can attend this type of college. The newly high school graduate to the working class to the displaced home maker. It is very diverse.

antonette

Westchester community college is a fast paced yet relaxing environment ; so that everyone will walk out with what they require becomes accomplished.

Antonette I want you to follow your heart. There will be alot of minor mistakes made but regret nothing. Take a few minutes out of your day to speak with your teacher/ guidance counslers. Ask as many questions as possible because there is always more to learn. Applying for help is the one of the best choices that you'll make, get all of the information that required of you together. There truly is nothing impossible and you dont have to do everything yourself, there are helpful people that you can rely on, to make your transition into college much smoother. You will eventually get used to the habbit of managing your time, so that its spent wisely. Although once under pressure you'll make it through, dont wait for extra burst of dedication to arise. Take it upon yourself to over achieve, push your limits at all times. Use that creativity that you possess to the best of your ability, it proves to be helpful as well as defining. It's ok to become apart of an organization, you cant always lead. At the end of the day you'll benefit from the work you put in now.

The guards and guidance counslers as well as the rest of WCC's staff are the most helpful people ever. The first time I stepped onto campus the environment was welcoming and the staff helped navigate me through-out the campus so that I got to my destination with out any hassle. The counsler really listened to my situation and helped me within minutes of speaking with her. I walked out informed and relieved that the staff was as helpful as they were to my needs.

Dereck

Objectives such as funding new initiatives and projects, faculty development, and other programs that enrich campus life and assist the college to fulfill its mandate to provide attainable, affordable, and quality education.

First, I would have a long conversation of such as giving myself advice about what my life would become if i continued to procrastinate with my college degree. Currently I have been in school for seven years and haven't not accomplished to obtain my associates degree or any other degree but obtain licenses to obtain work. Now I am at the age of 26, wished that I stayed focused in school and didn't waste all this time through out the years working one year, school the next. But stay in school until you finish then you can go to work and have a career and a good paying job after I obtained my degree. Since I am gettin older, currently school is my main priopority and looking to finish school by the end of 2011. With my degrees in Busines Administration Management and Occupational Studies in Mortuary Science.

Anyone whom says that college isn't for them it gives them the chance to start to get in to the process of going to college. It's as starting school for anyone who wants to accomplish anything in their lives.

Erika

Another day of history class, this is ridiculous. I don?t even understand why we really need all this useless information. This class just puts you to sleep. Maybe I?ll just close my eyes and listen for a little while?? Huh?! Where am I? That looks like my history teacher?from high school? How did I get here? Wait a minute? I know these people. Oh wow! There I am Psst! Hey! Yeah you! I just want to talk to you and get you prepared for college. Don?t forget about those AP tests! Study! Trust me you don?t want to sit through another history class if you don?t have to. Oh, and just because you think you can eat what you want now, don?t think you will be able to later. Trust me, the freshman 15 is real, you will gain weight. Definitely begin filling out scholarship applications. You want to be able to finish college without having to take a year off. I almost forgot, you?ll... *yawn* That was an interesting dream. Wish I could have had a friend tell me that information. Instead, I?m sitting in another day of history class.

alice

i would take every class seriously and enjoy college because it goes by fast

i would take every class seriously and enjoy college because it goes by fast

everyone should attend this school no one is denied

when I am at school i brag to my friends about grades and exceptations.

SUNY Westchester Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.