Bayamón, PR
Universidad Central de Bayamon

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Universidad Central de Bayamon

Janette

No matter how many errors you commit in life, never say no, never say it's imposible, never give up, fight for your dreams and think what's best for you and those who are around you.

The profesor are so heplfull and care alot about each students. They make us feal special.

The only thing that frustrastes me some times is the parking because it's in a not good condition, but the university is great.

Zurisaday

My school is a quiet, nature friendly college.

My school is a quiet, nature friendly college.

I would say to myself to enjoy more the high school life. College is all about work and responsabilities and transition from a teen to a responsable adult.

People who want to study law, because there is no law classes in this school.

jose

Sincerely, I wish I had better advise in high school. Take more advanced classes that would help me to develop myself, get organized and prepare a student for college. I was a little hesitant about what I wanted to study: engineering or accounting. I think communication is the basis of everything, and very important the family , friends and teachers support. At this university I have not had any problems. Teachers and staff are excellent as well as campus and facilities. Every day is a challenge, study, train, volleyball practices, get everything done every day but it is an incredible experience.

I talk a lot about aid in enrollment for courses is personalized, they are friendly and help each student to accommodate their classes. Teachers challenge students to learn, go beyond, no fear talking, interacting with students and getting ready for the workplace. Personally my teachers look for ways to guide us to continue studies, masters, additional certifications to be prepared because the competition is strong. I'm taking 3 certifications, peachtree program, medical billing accounting area and the last in contributions to individuals and corporations. For that and many other reasons I recommend this university, the Central University in Bayamon.

Diana

My classmates are very profesional students.

My classmates are very profesional students.

Si volviera el tiempo atras con los conocimientos que tengo actualmente hubiera analizado mi alternativa educativa en una que fuera mas realista en cuanto a empleabilidad. Hoy en día la demanda de empleos no ofrece oportunidad de trabajo en los campos y/o diversos gamas de estudio.

I consider the worst thing the distance of the university of my house, because I live in the city Manati and the Bayamon Central University was on Bayamon city.

Universidad Central de Bayamon administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.