San German, PR
Inter American University of Puerto Rico-San German

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Inter American University of Puerto Rico-San German

Valeria

The Inter-American University of San Germán is an incomparable campus, the teachers teach the students well, the facilities are good and the staff is very helpful to the students. they offer aid to the students, the associations are of great help for the development of the student. It is a university with a quiet and teaching environment.

Peter

The university is located in a forest, which makes the campus a very nice and peaceful enviroment. Professors are great in teaching there classes and are willing to help students succeed. I love my experience at this university, where I was expose to great opportunities for my career.

Dear SarahDon’t worry too much about community college you will do fine. You will find yourself enjoying new friends, new subjects and new ways of thinking. All the high school fads, friends and cliques will not be around in college. You will learn more about adult life and being independent. You are absolutely going to love college it is so different from high school. You will find that you will be responsible for getting your work in on time and if you don’t it will affect your grade. Your professors do not allow you to make up most of your assignments so make sure you apply yourself. By taking some courses you will learn about yourself and it will take you on an awesome journey. You will have a lot of fun in college and you will discover who you are. Just don’t beat yourself up or be too critical on yourself. You are going to do just fine. As a matter of fact you are going to be amazing!

Edwar

The buildings are confortly and the people are so cool.

The buildings are confortly and the people are so cool.

The high school is so cool because we have not responsability and the fun is the principal. The classes are easy in the last year of high school. When i go to university is very different but we adapt to the new university life. We have the responsability to go to classes because dont have a ring bell to advise. We need to study more to have good grades

All the persons who wants to study.

Madeline

Assuming that I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would give myself the following advice: attend to this school very opened minded. There is a diversity of students with ethnical and cultural backgrounds that I did not grow up with. However this did not make my transition from a small town high school student very difficult.

The worst thing about my school is the financial aid office. Because they are not organized to attend a great volume of students. Sometimes we wake up very early to be the first of the line and they don't attend us.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that the school administration always gives high priority to students involves in sports. These students usually compete and represent the school once a year. On the other hand, there are other type of students that represent and compete throughout the year and do not received as much merit and support.

Jaime

Out of my college experience I cannot say much as it hasn't been very productive or interesting, yes I have learned a lot, yes I have met new people and made new friends but I feel this University is not the right one for me, I certainly belong to another kind of environment, one that is more competitive and challenging.

The worst thing about my school certainly would be the environment, a few years ago this university used to be a very fancy one and the student required to have an excellent academic record, now they admit anyone so they can generate more profits and still they don't use those profits for improving campus and facilities.

Certainly the kind of person who likes to waste most of their time, students who don't like to get into class. Also the school is suited for those who like to study the "easy" way as the classes and/or curriculum is not hard to pass.

WANDA

That is a beatiful campus, with a lot vegetation so green. Hightly asccesible technology, a good academic offer in education. The proffesor are highly cualifited in they are doctor in the area that teach. I love inter.

My classmates are nice, friendly and we word in team member. They also are cooperative with the other students.

Considero que las experiencias educativas en mi formacion como maestra, me prepararon para desempe?arme como una educadora de excelencia en el sistema publico educativo del Departamento de Educacion en Puerto Rico. Mis estudios universitarios me prepararon para integrarme a el area educativa como un ser integral en la sociedad. Como ser humamo fomentaron en mi el amor por la ensenanza y el compromiso con los estudiantes que enseno. Actualmente estoy completando mi grado de maestria en el area de ensenanza en educacion elemental.

Victoria

La Universidad Interamericana se distingue por su paisaje, hay arboles, plantas. La Universidad Interamericana tambien se distingue por su enfoque en el desarrollo de la creatividad, la universidad cuenta con Departamentos de Arte y Musica. El Recinto de San German cuenta con una clinica psicologica que brinda sus servicios gratis al universitario y a un precio muy bajo a los no universitarios del la UIPR de San German.

Hi, my name is Victoria S. Larrieux (from de future) Don't be scared, everything is going to be just fine. The college life is not easy, but you will survive. Taking this step, you will see the things different. I know this is a big transition, but enjoy it because is wonderful, don't be shy and with your head up, take the next step..."you can see so much more things from here" Ps: You will never regret it!

La persona que NO debe ir a la universidad Interamericana es aquella que no quiera superarse y no se esfuerze, Aun asi animo a todos a que se esfuerzen, se que les brindaran ayuda en la universidad para encaminarlos hacia sus metas.

Kimberly

My classmates tend to be very sociable in and outside of the classroom.

My classmates tend to be very sociable in and outside of the classroom.

Knowing what I now know about college life and making the transition, the advise I would definately tell myself first would be to follow your dreams and goals on how you think you'll be successful. The reason I would tell myself this is because I would've chosen a better college to attend, especially since I studied my whole life in the U.S, but I had to move to Puerto Rico with my mother and didn't have a choice. However I would tell myself to do the best you can do and try to overcome all of the obstacles that go through your way, because you are the one in charge of your future and no one can let you go down unless you do so yourself. Finally, the last piece of advice would be to always be positive-minded with everything that you do, even if you think you may fail, just believe in yourself and you'll be able to achieve those goals.

The best thing about my schedule would be my schedule, because I get to take classes later in the day and also work.

Inter American University of Puerto Rico-San German administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.