San Juan, PR
Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Metro

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Metro

Gilanni

Great environment to study with several opportunities to excel in your field. The professors and Administrative team are very friendly and innovative. The students are well mannered and hard working. The campus promotes success for all, giving the students the opportunity to reach out and elevate their academic endeavor to their maximum potential. School provide initial funds to the needed when proving the grades to earn such.

arianys

the interamerican universuty metropolitan campus Is a pretty big campus, it has many nice students and incredible profesors . sometimes the class size is too big and its harder to ask questions, it has an on campus parking lot and another multi-floor parking area right in front. there are many places around to eat, get gas, and has housings for students near by. the campus is great!

Monica

First to study as fast as possible. It took me five years to finish my bachelor’s degree. Now I know that if I would have finished faster I could have started my Master's Degree faster and finished with a younger age. Also, I would tell myself to select a major in accounting instead of computer science. In Puerto Rico I could not find a job for in the computer science filed because all the jobs require five years’ experience. In accounting there are more opportunities of finding a job and of growing in position at companies. I would tell myself to never give up, continue to complete the educational goals that I need and want to achieve. The younger you start working on a job with a degree the better opportunities you can get to better yourself as a professional.

they have great professors that work in the field that they are teaching. This gives them a better knowledge of what they will teach to the students.

In Puerto Rico the Interamerican University is a very prestigious university. To have a degree from this university is very valuable.

Julio

I would tell myself to be excited, not scared. College was one of the best experiences of my life, and I wouldn't want to go back to high school for anything in the world. It was the first time I was able to really be my own person, and although I made mistakes and there were challenges, that's worth more than anything. It's very easy when you're in high school to get caught up in the anxiety and the fear-mongering built up around the difficulty around college--something I think early schooling pushes in order to imbue us with a sense of responsibility. Unfortunately, i think for many it takes the joy and hope out of the collegiate image of our futures. I would say that it's important to face college with the knowledge that, although there are new expectations, it is not a system designed to make you fail. Rather, it is one that is invested in your success and your future. Go into it with a good head and a clear consience, and keep yourself responsible. But don't think that being responsible means you can't enjoy it, too!

A unique mix of multicultural heritage with a lot of racial and ethnic variety. Thanks to a strong honors financial support program I was able to study with basically a full ride that was very helpful to my family. Lots of very good and strong professors with old links in my field that were able to and willing to advise me and expand my opportunities. Thanks to its location near me I did not feel the need to consider many other schools, honestly.

A surprisingly open-minded, only nominally christian school with strong resources and a very kind and understanding faculty.

Ana

The Inter American University offers an easy application process, compared to other schools that make this process hard and tedious. Also, its campus is well equipped and provides students different tools to complement their studies (technology wise). Most definitely is one of the best and respected schools in Puerto Rico, alongside the public state universities that even though are cheaper, they’re less student “friendly” and make every process as hard and difficult as possible (which is totally ironic).

I would start of by telling myself that time management is crucial (working two jobs and going to school full time, is far beyond easy). Also, that at any time our lives can take a 360 turn and change not only who we are, but also who we want to become (in February 2012, just before my 22nd birthday I got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes; and so this has encouraged me to continue studies in fitness and nutrition at Oregon State university). Even though college life can sometimes be hectic, stressful and in occasions filled with obstacles; those are only tests that’ll measure our judgment, our coping methods and our resilience. There will be ups and downs, good times and times when we will be challenged not only intellectually, but emotionally as well. It’s important to remember that it’s all worthwhile and an essential part of the learning process for becoming a professional. Finally, I would advise myself to take risks leaving behind my comfort zone, because that’s when true progress and real achievements start happening; exceeding consequently our own personal goals.

Students who are looking forward to finishing school fast, or who are looking for flexibility in terms of courses and work load management. Also, students who have full time jobs will find this school to be a suitable math for them; since it offers “day time” and “night time” school schedules.

Christopher

The classes required for my major are in Spanish so it makes the learning process a little difficult. To that same extent it pushes me and forces me to adapt and learn another language.

I would go back and tell myself to move to Puerto Rico right after graduation instead of spending a year in Florida. It will make the transition of being here in the present day a little smoother and more bearable when it comes down to that language barrier. Also I would be half way done with school and closer to that goal of Med School.

I usually talk about how close the beach is to the school and how the weather, nine times out of 10, is great for going to the beach after class.

Graciela

Life is decisions, and when we choose what we love, we must strive to attain it. It is certainly not be an easy way, but the decisions we make in turn lead to other decisions that are no less important as health, activities, family, friends, in order to maintain a balanced life. For this reason I would say to myself, fight for what you want, but also defends what makes you happy as traveling, sharing with family, composing, playing piano, sewing, among others. Can not go wrong in choosing the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico Metro Campus, because you will learn, make many friends, and you will achieve many more things I think besides being very happy. And crucially, people think and say what they want, but always hears you decide what you really want because you will enjoy or suffer only what you choose in your life, people live their own lives as they wish, and if you do not 're happy no one will do for you, so the most important thing is that you're in your life immensely happy.

The best of my school is the relax and focus enviroment because is more easy learn and study without lot of stress. At the same time the faculty give her classes enfocated that the student learn eficiently without poor grades and feel too much pressure.

Disobedient, irresponsible, careless not come to this kind of college to study.

John

Some of the classmates in this university are very helpful, some even take the time to send you emails and hook you up withimportant paperwork that you missed!

This university provides you with a chance to study in a trimester program, unlike the traditional semester. A trimester school year consists of 3 trimesters in one school year which can equate from 36-45 credits on one school year!

I have gotten plenty of useful experiences out of my college experience, not all of them have been positive but they have all let me grow as an individual. Some of the professors here in the Interamerican University are flat out lazy and dont care. I made sure that I didnt repeat a course with that professort because it would disable me from learning anything! Not only that but it would be a waste of time and money as well. So i have learned to choose my professors wisely. I have met alot of new people, alot of them are foreigners from Africa, The Netherlands, and even Vietnam! I have met alot of amazing profesors as well. This university is nice but you have to dig a little to get the best of it.

Zaimah

I was born in Puerto Rico but I was not raised there and before attending InterAmerican University I attended The University of the Virgin Islands and let me tell you what a big difference in curriculum and atmosphere. When I began to let people know that I attended another university I would brag about the fact that I although I was in a Spanish speaking island I was enrolled in an English Trimester Program. This program offers me the possibility of graduating ahead of time with the same four year bachelor's degree. People become intrigued with this opportunity.

One of the most important things a university or any professional place can do is answer the phone. Communication is important and it cannot always be physical. Since attending InterAmerican University I have experienced the worst service when it comes to people answering the phone. There are many occassions when I do not have time to go down to the school and I need to speak to someone and the phone constantly rings with no answer. Communication by other means is necessary for people especially those who may not live on the island.

If I could go back in time and tell myself anything about college life it would have to be to never take anything at face value and understand that making a decision about your career is difficult and takes time. In college you are usually thrown into an atmosphere that you have to adapt to, just as you did in the transition from elementary school to high school, and during this time you can face countless challenges. Know that life is unexpected and what you may think is a good choice as a senior in high school might not be something beneficial to you as a college student. Just as important know that this is a time to live and have fun but also realize that it is about making the best choices for you and your life. Never say that you know what you want to study, always have a path in mind, but understand just as well that it can change in a heartbeat. In addition, you will meet many knew people but know that not everyone comes with the best intentions, so keep your head on your shoulders and use your best judgment at all times.

Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Metro administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.