San Juan, PR
Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Metro

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Metro

Johnattan

The Inter American Metro its a Campus with a lot of opportunities, good professor. Has a huge academic offer. We have very good athletes and good facilities. Its the only Campus with the Popular Music progam in all the island. A lot of good musicians and music professors has gone out of our university to the world, we have one of the best Tuna Coral in al the country.

Karla

The Inter-American University of Puerto Rico is an excellent university of the best I know. The teachers are excellent, and you learn a lot. While you study, you practice at the same time. Teachers motivate you to continue studying. The campus is good, many people to know and very tidy everything.

Jose

It is an excellent alternative to the more popular and well known UPR (university of Puerto Rico) and in recent years has surpassed it in many aspects such as student teacher communication and English programs. And being a transfer from UPR I can say that as of 2018 I couldn’t stand the state of the campus and school itself because yes it’s cheaper but the constant protests and budget cuts has hampered the education to a standstill, and following hurricane Maria everything in UPR has just gotten worse, they can fix it but how long will it take to do so is unknown.

Gilanni

Great environment to study with several opportunities to excel in your field. The professors and Administrative team are very friendly and innovative. The students are well mannered and hard working. The campus promotes success for all, giving the students the opportunity to reach out and elevate their academic endeavor to their maximum potential. School provide initial funds to the needed when proving the grades to earn such.

arianys

the interamerican universuty metropolitan campus Is a pretty big campus, it has many nice students and incredible profesors . sometimes the class size is too big and its harder to ask questions, it has an on campus parking lot and another multi-floor parking area right in front. there are many places around to eat, get gas, and has housings for students near by. the campus is great!

Monica

First to study as fast as possible. It took me five years to finish my bachelor’s degree. Now I know that if I would have finished faster I could have started my Master's Degree faster and finished with a younger age. Also, I would tell myself to select a major in accounting instead of computer science. In Puerto Rico I could not find a job for in the computer science filed because all the jobs require five years’ experience. In accounting there are more opportunities of finding a job and of growing in position at companies. I would tell myself to never give up, continue to complete the educational goals that I need and want to achieve. The younger you start working on a job with a degree the better opportunities you can get to better yourself as a professional.

they have great professors that work in the field that they are teaching. This gives them a better knowledge of what they will teach to the students.

In Puerto Rico the Interamerican University is a very prestigious university. To have a degree from this university is very valuable.

Julio

A surprisingly open-minded, only nominally christian school with strong resources and a very kind and understanding faculty.

A unique mix of multicultural heritage with a lot of racial and ethnic variety. Thanks to a strong honors financial support program I was able to study with basically a full ride that was very helpful to my family. Lots of very good and strong professors with old links in my field that were able to and willing to advise me and expand my opportunities. Thanks to its location near me I did not feel the need to consider many other schools, honestly.

I would tell myself to be excited, not scared. College was one of the best experiences of my life, and I wouldn't want to go back to high school for anything in the world. It was the first time I was able to really be my own person, and although I made mistakes and there were challenges, that's worth more than anything. It's very easy when you're in high school to get caught up in the anxiety and the fear-mongering built up around the difficulty around college--something I think early schooling pushes in order to imbue us with a sense of responsibility. Unfortunately, i think for many it takes the joy and hope out of the collegiate image of our futures. I would say that it's important to face college with the knowledge that, although there are new expectations, it is not a system designed to make you fail. Rather, it is one that is invested in your success and your future. Go into it with a good head and a clear consience, and keep yourself responsible. But don't think that being responsible means you can't enjoy it, too!

Ana

The Inter American University offers an easy application process, compared to other schools that make this process hard and tedious. Also, its campus is well equipped and provides students different tools to complement their studies (technology wise). Most definitely is one of the best and respected schools in Puerto Rico, alongside the public state universities that even though are cheaper, they’re less student “friendly” and make every process as hard and difficult as possible (which is totally ironic).

I would start of by telling myself that time management is crucial (working two jobs and going to school full time, is far beyond easy). Also, that at any time our lives can take a 360 turn and change not only who we are, but also who we want to become (in February 2012, just before my 22nd birthday I got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes; and so this has encouraged me to continue studies in fitness and nutrition at Oregon State university). Even though college life can sometimes be hectic, stressful and in occasions filled with obstacles; those are only tests that’ll measure our judgment, our coping methods and our resilience. There will be ups and downs, good times and times when we will be challenged not only intellectually, but emotionally as well. It’s important to remember that it’s all worthwhile and an essential part of the learning process for becoming a professional. Finally, I would advise myself to take risks leaving behind my comfort zone, because that’s when true progress and real achievements start happening; exceeding consequently our own personal goals.

Students who are looking forward to finishing school fast, or who are looking for flexibility in terms of courses and work load management. Also, students who have full time jobs will find this school to be a suitable math for them; since it offers “day time” and “night time” school schedules.

Christopher

The classes required for my major are in Spanish so it makes the learning process a little difficult. To that same extent it pushes me and forces me to adapt and learn another language.

I would go back and tell myself to move to Puerto Rico right after graduation instead of spending a year in Florida. It will make the transition of being here in the present day a little smoother and more bearable when it comes down to that language barrier. Also I would be half way done with school and closer to that goal of Med School.

I usually talk about how close the beach is to the school and how the weather, nine times out of 10, is great for going to the beach after class.

Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Metro administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.