Carolina, PR
University of Puerto Rico-Carolina

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Puerto Rico-Carolina

Andres

I would tell my self to stay alert of technology trends. Learn design as much as I can, and that the most important is to have experience in a job.Enjoy every single moment and very single desition.Not to worry to much on the future rather to the present who holds the key to success. Not to take things so soft or to serious and dont be afraid of changes. Have better grades so that in the end I could end with a GPA higher and I could have better offers. And to not feel fear on taking desisions.

Myraida

It is a very small, unique and quiet school. With a lot of vegetation around.

It is a very small, unique and quiet school. With a lot of vegetation around.

-Enjoy those around you and appreciate what they bring to your life. -Tell friends and relatives how much they mean to you -Enjoy living the life you have -Help others a little more -Think things through more carefully -Don't waste time

University of Puerto Rico-Carolina administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.