University of South Carolina-Aiken Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of South Carolina-Aiken

Kaitlyn

I like the school. I live on campus and I feel very included and safe where I am. The class sizes are smaller compared to what I was used to, it’s a nice fit for me. The people here are approachable and nice. The professors genuinely care about you and your well-being. I really enjoy it.

Bradlee

I believe it is a really great campus. The faculty is very nice and friendly. The older students are helpful if you have any questions, they are very friendly and easy to talk to. I also love how the campus is not that big so it is easier to get around.

hannah

The university is overall a great campus and I love it. It is a smaller campus with great class sizes and my professors always answer my emails in a timely manner. There is no issue getting from class to class and you can always get your food on the go.

Lindsey

USCA is a small school, but it offers endless opportunities for adventure and professional development. All you have to do is look and you will find something for you. There are small class sizes which give students to connect with their professors. Aiken is a quiet town, but there is plenty to do and Columbia is less than an hour away if you are into the party scene.

mirakle

The University of South Carolina-Aiken is a smaller school. I would recommend this school to someone who does not like a lot of people. The professors are intelligent people, but some may not need to be teaching anymore. This school did not turn out to be what I thought it would be. Although, I am going to try to participate more so i can meet nee people. Students ae kind of seperated by race, but we all get along with ine another.

Connie

My overall opinion of the University of South Carolina-Aiken is that there is no other place I would rather go to school. All the teachers are warm and friendly and since the class sizes ate so small compared to other colleges (my biggest class is about 30 people) teachers actually get to know you and you won't be just another person in the class. The students are even more friendly than the teachers. Students are always helping one another and even help with local situations happening around the area. If you want to go to school in South Carolina, UCSA is the place to go!

Kelli

I love the University of South Carolina Aiken! It's on a small campus with each building within easy walking distance. It is so pretty with tons of trees and a lot of activities and areas to get involved. I honestly could not imagine going to school anywhere else!

Tamia

I feel like teachers could do a better job a communicating with students and clarifying assignments. The food is overall not that good. Also, I think they should come up with more effective ways to boost the interest o the students to getting involved with activities and groups on campus.

Dathan

It's a great school and they have the best education that I know of. Not that fun because of population size, but it's gotten me through three years.

Tytihana

It’s A Fantastic School To Be At Go Pacers

Mattison

University of South Carolina - Aiken staff members care about their students and I really enjoyed be able to hang out with some students.

Noelia

My overall opinion of USCA is that it is a great university and and students who are currently enrolled and the staff members are amazing. They help you to get your work done and if you are in need of any help, doubt, or question they will openly help you without hesitation. It is a great community, facility, and overall an outstanding university. I would not think twice to choose this university for anyone because of how great it is.

Logan

The University of South Carolina is the top Liberal Arts school in the Southeast. Here you are free to explore in many different fields of study and activities. The diversity is great and everyone blends well with each other. The University of South Carolina - Aiken will always be my first and last choice for my academic success.

This school is a very safe and clean environment the dorms are clean the people are friendly and there is much to do on and off campus. The teachers are there for the students whenever you need them. This has always been my main choice to go to school i hear nothing but good things about this school from there sports teams right down to the academic department.

Kalundra

My overall opinion of my college/university is that it is a pretty good campus. friendly people everywhere, safe outside environment, activities and so much more. This was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I'm able to study for my future while also enjoying my experience on campus with the people and professors around. I highly recommend this school to anyone interested.

Dominique

My overall opinion of University of South Carolina-Aiken (USCA) is that it is an amazing school. The professors are always available on and off campus, plenty of campus organizations, Greek Life is open and welcome to whomever, and campus resources such as tutoring or writing center is always available. I transferred from Winthrop University to USCA and this was the best decision I ever made. Winthrop is a phenomenal school, but it was not fit for me. USCA has the professor to student connection that majority of the larger campuses does not have. USCA has a lot to offer to undergraduate programs and graduate programs. If anyone was to let me decide what university they will attend, I would say, without hesitation, USCA. #PacerNation

Thomas

The opportunities that USC-Aiken afforded me as an Undergrad were really profound. Not only was I able to acquire a work study job; I was also able to become an Intern for a local Congressman. The instructors were very knowledgeable and professional. Many times, I would encounter the very same subject or topic of discussion in the majority or on occasion all of my classes. The food choices were also excellent. There is the option of a buffet that contains everything from comfort food to ice cream to sandwiches and soup. It is really a great deal with flavorful food and comfortable surroundings. The campus is very clean and safe with Security guards that remain very visible. In recent years, the athletic activities have gotten national attention and when the athletic teams are successful, the student body rallies around them. This adds to school spirit which is indicative of attending this particular university. I received a great and complete education from USC-Aiken. This school is Veteran friendly another attribute of a great school in 21st Century America.

Alexandria

USCA is a beautiful campus with beautiful diversity. There are lots of helpful people here and great opportunities. I came here because they have a great nursing program. I like it here, I love the freshman dorms, they have a "homey" feeling to them.

Amelia

University of South Carolina - Aiken is the perfect school for me. The atmosphere on campus is amazing. With the campus being small, you see the same people every day. The student-teacher ratio might be the best thing overall. You have quicker access to contact a professor and go to their office hours because of how small classes are, it might be difficult sometimes but professors get back to you when they best can. I would defiantly recommend this university to anyone.

Corin

I love going here. There is always something to do, there is something here for everyone. The professors, administrators, and students help all want to see us succeed. No one is left out or to fin for themselves. Here is kind of like one big family. I enjoy the frequent emails about the progress of the school or events for that week.

Kendall

I love the school and everything it has to offer! It has so many opportunities and different clubs that you can join. There are about 30 people in a class per one teacher which is great for me because the less people the more interaction time that I get to have with my teacher and other classmates as well.

Kymberly

My overall opinion of the University of South Carolina- Aiken is disappointing. The student center and student life have a lot of untapped potentials but there is not enough support for these things. The food is terrible but that is to be expected at any school. I wish there was more cooperation and collaboration among the faculty and the students.

Totyanna

I absolutely love the school, the campus is extremely beautiful and well maintained. My professors are well educated and willing to help all students. The academics are amazing and everyone is so nice, it is the perfect environment to learn about your profession and make friends and make a good time, but the tuition is a little expensive.

Torie

I just finished my first semester at USCA, and I must say I truly love the campus, the professors are truly there for the students. You can tell they truly care about the success of their students. I am so glad I Made the decision to come here. The classrooms are always so clean, and the restrooms. Even the students there are very helpful as well.

Brook

The University of South Carolina Aiken was initially my college of choice for my undergraduate degree primarily due to its size. I graduated from a rather small high school in a rather small town, so the idea of a college campus that stretched across a city gave me hives. When I visited USC Aiken's campus my senior year, I realized that is large enough to feel like a university while offering a unique intimacy. You will never feel like just a number in a row in an auditorium here, but rather a human person for whom professors genuinely care.

Madison

My overall opinion of the University of South Carolina-Aiken is a small public university with little student involvement. The school is very small and the environment is similar to a high school. Classrooms are decent and the professors are mainly good. Campus life is boring as students rarely come out to poorly planned events. The sports programs are not the best, therefore, no school spirit. Academically, the classes were easy and I could always contact my professors for help. However, the people at this school are mostly from the town of Aiken, South Carolina, and out-of-state students don't really feel welcomed. As an out-of-state student, I felt like I was misplaced and did not understand their small town connection. This school is not worth traveling many miles for. This school is only good for local people who can go to a relatively cheap university and get a degree.

Trevor

As a current freshman, this university is lovely. The campus is clean, quiet and safe. When the main student activity center is doing something, campus feels alive and present. Everyone is walking around and talking. It's a very nice aesthetic. The professors are nice, and professional. With the smaller class sizes, they really make sure each individual is learning the material. There are tons of clubs around campus, a personal favorite of mine being the horticulture club. The school has quite a large greenhouse.