Wharton, TX
Wharton County Junior College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wharton County Junior College

Rashawna

WCJC is a terrific school to start at you can learn alot of things u didn't know before u start going off to a major Universi...

WCJC is a terrific school to start at you can learn alot of things u didn't know before u start going off to a major University.

Some advice i would give myself is to always listen to your teacher because you never know what your going to need to know for college.

I wouldn't just say nobody can't attend this school because there is not a school for certain people. Anbody could attend this school no matter if your white, black or Mexican. WCJC allows every race to come and learn and get there education not based on if your made for that school or not.

Matt

For the most part my classmates are like the average junior college students who put in a good effort in class but don't always attend the classes.

I would have told myself to go back even further in high school and take some courses to exempt myself from the classes I would be taking in college.

Anyone can attend Wharton Junior College who is open to allowing any type of student to get a two year degree.

Ward

I would go back and tell myself that although this first year at a community college is going to be extremely easy you still need to put forth major effort to build good habits for the university life. I would have told myself that I need to try my hardest to soak up every little bit of information so that I can apply it tenfold upon transferring to a bigger school the year after.

It's facilities are older and not updated.

The most frustrating thing is the small town/ high school environment. I just wish I was off at a major university already so I could be in a more professional environment to unleash my full potential.

Ashlee

Wharton County Junior College is not a university, but more like a threshold where a student can begin the many steps needed to find or pursue a degree to obtain the ultimate goal of a career and it is also like a home where you are welcomed with open arms and given helpful advice from people who want you to succeed in life.

College is a place to start fresh after high school and make something of yourself for your future. Also, it is a place to rediscover yourself and to plan what you need to do with the rest of your life. More than likely, you will find that there are more people out there in the world who share your views and morals, so don't be afraid to meet new people, do new things, or make new friends. It is important that for every hour you spend in a class, you should spend at least two hours outside of that class studying and going over notes for that specific class. Of course, it is natural to be nervous considering that you are molding yourself and your future career, but anything can be overcome with determination and believing in oneself to do the best that they can with what they are given. It is up to you to make a difference with your life, so get out there and do it! No one said that life is ever supposed to be easy!

I wish that I would have known more about the numerous oppertunities Wharton County Junior College gives each of its students without having anything to do with race, religion, or geneder because this university treats all students with respect and equality.

Wharton County Junior College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.