Rocklin, CA
William Jessup University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend William Jessup University

Ally

Great school. The teachers really care and are willing to help no matter what. Even willing to sit down for some coffee and just talk. Class size is small, so if that's what you like then it's great. School is nice and small so it's no hassle to walk anywhere.

tatyana

William Jessup is, in my opinion, the best school. Of course there are others like Azusa and Cal Baptist, but here in Nor Cal this school is the school to attend. They have so many resources whether you need emotional support, financial support, academic help, career orientation and advice, they have almost everything. It is honestly such a wonderful and calming atmosphere that I would recommend all my friends go here if possible. I actually have a friend who is considering attending Jessup soon. I admire the faculty and the staff because they go above and beyond. Thank you.

Reghan

I call William Jessup home. In this process of choosing a college I was nervous and afraid; when choosing a college, everyone chimes with horror stories of home sickness, bad roommates, not fitting in, being stuck in my dorm room all weekend. But William Jessup has not been a horror story; in fact, it’s almost a fairytale with endless chapters to write. At the end of my senior year of high school, I might have called myself the ugly duckling: school was hard, the social scene was tough, and I was uncertain about my future. But Jessup is like my invitation to the ball; I put on the college slipper, and I’ve grown up. I wake each day with a smile, and I go to bed laughing; I’ve met the friends I’ll have for eternity. I’ve always wanted to be a student; Jessup pushes me to be good one. I’ve always wanted a roommate; Jessup gave introduced me to my best friend. I’ve always wanted to be a teacher, Jessup puts me in classrooms and lets me see my future. Every day, it’s like they are looking into my soul and teaching me how to be a better Christian, a better woman, a better friend, a better student, a better human being. I will leave William Jessup singing its praises. It’s like Heaven on earth, and there is no place I’d rather call home!

Andrew

William Jessup is overall a great university. The class sizes are small usually around 25-30 students per class, and the professors all try to get to know you personally, even the president eats lunch with students. They also have a great choir and creative arts department.

Camille

Nothing outstanding about this campus, the professors do their jobs, the faculty are helpful when it suits them. Just get your education and get out. In my opinion, Jessup is good for the weight it carries and the opportunities you'll receive after you graduate because of the Jessup name. Other than that, it's about like any other college you could attend. Nothing spectacular.

Emmanuel

What i like about this school is that the system that is in place is one that is supportive and focuses on the student. Everyone in the admissions office is really hands on and personalize your enrollment process. They let you know what exactly you need in order to continue to the next step. The way the classes are set up is a cohort model, which is great because the group of students that you start your educational journey with, are the same group of people that you walk with at graduation. To me having the cohort model is a plus as oppose to other colleges or universities. I just became a student but in talking to those that are in current students or alumni have shared nothing but positive experiences about their time at William Jessup University.

there is no stereotype of any kinds but supportive that i know of.

The students at William Jessup University are very friendly and are just like family because they are very supportive and help one another when someone is struggling or whatever the need may be. The kind of support you get at this school and by these students is unlike that of any secular schools.

Jasmine

If I could go back to talk to myself as a senior in high school I would just tell myself to relax and know that I made the right choice in going to Jessup. This school will challenge you academically and spiritually, but you will come out with new understanding and wisdom. You will live with a great group of girls and have a lot of un with them. You will have amazing professors who truly care about your life and want to help make you succeed. You will learn a lot in your classes and even though sometimes you will have a big workload, it will all be worth it. Don't procrastinate too much and just make sure to dedicate time to studying. Also leave time to just hang out with people and get to know them because those connections will impact you forever. Don't be afraid to trust these people, let them be your friend and let them help you walk through life. You will have a great freshman year of college and you will continue to do well academically, so don't be afraid to leave home and start this new, exciting journey.

I wish that I had known that although small schools are great and I love Jessup, there are some difficulties going to a small, fast-growing school. There are a lot of changes going on at Jessup in order to accomodate the vast amount of new students that will attend. Some of the alterations call for imperfect circumstances. Sometimes it is hard to adjust to the differences, but you just have to trust that the faculty is making the best decisions they know how to do because they truly care about each and every student which you can easily see.

I think that most students will treat others with a lot of respect even if they don't agree on everything. Yes, I attend a Christian university, but everyone is welcoming and encouraging to each other. Students are told about Christ's love for them, but they are not pushed. Also, the faculty treats everyone fairly. If a student is uncomfortable going to a Christian school maybe they shouldn't attend, but if they want to stretch their understanding and be thrust into an inviting, loving community they should attend.

Joshua

As a dual-enrolled student, I have a head start on my college education. When I first decided to pursue high school and college at the same time, I think the first and most important thing I would have liked to have told myself was “do everything early”. Although I managed to get my paperwork filled out and testing finished within the deadlines, it would have been a much smoother transition if I had decided to take action early on rather than wait as long as I did. I also would have advised myself to pursue scholarships for textbooks since they ended up costing more than I anticipated. Additionally, I would have told myself not to stress, because at the time of application I was rather worried that if everything wasn’t done exactly perfect my effort would fail and I would miss out. Lastly, I would have reassured myself that college was not going to be a shockwave in my life. I would have to adapt my schedule to college courses, but I did not have to worry about throwing my entire lifestyle away and building a whole new life completely different from the one I already loved.

Elle

My classmates are my family, we all know eachother, we all love to know what is going on with one another, the "dream" of knowing everyone on campus is entirely possible.

The people. William Jessup is such an amazing school because of the staff and the people that go there. Everyone knows eachother, the staff all know each of the students and they all take it upon themselves to help you succeed. The staff all welcome you with open arms into their community and love to help you network, they are all very helpful in finding a career that will help you in the future.

As a high school senior, I was the first person in my entire family to go to college. I needed so much guidance and there was none to be found. I thought that all of my hard work was going to go to waste because I did not know what to do going into college! I would tell myself that the college applications are not as hard as you think, don't be afraid of the essays, they are not as hard as people would like to have you think. As a senior you talk to all of your friends about how far along they are with their college applications and you always feel as though you are so far behind. Here is my key; do your applications as early as you possibly can. Many times the fees are waived, you get a little bit of a "leg up" in the acceptance process because you look as though you are on top of your game, and above all else, you are far less stressed. Apply to a lot of colleges, the more colleges you apply to the more colleges you have to choose from based off of your acceptance letters!

Kylie

Jessup is a Christ driven educational institution that gives students the tools to think and react rather than listen and follow.

The most important thing to know when college starts is that despite being labled as an adult and are expected to act as one (such as you should) it is important to remember that you are not alone. Being an adult does not mean placing yourself in a situation and not asking for help. The true measure of an adult is a person who can admit that they cannot do it by themselves and must take the time to find other indivuals to help them accomplish the task. Know that asking for help is not weak but the best way to finish something, because in the end the task is finished faster and you come out as a better person having learned from those who helped you.

William Jessup's population is small and comfortable making it easy to form friendships and community. It also allows for one on one conversations with the professors that are amazing and funny which creates an atmosphere of reliablity and responsiblity that students and professors embrace.

William Jessup University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.