Williamsburg Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Williamsburg Technical College

danielle

My overall opinion about Williamsburg Technical College is that they want you to be successful and there are always there to help you. They have free tutoring, They also have a program call Williamsburg promise which contain free tuition you can only be in this program for 2 years which I am loving so far. I really like my professors and the student they are cool and fun and they make sure you get everything you need. That is why I choice Williamsburg tech promise program because it is a good way to start for 2years then work my way up to my PhD for nursing .

Hanna

It’s a pretty good school

My overall opinion of Williamsburg is that it is an extremely small community college. This has its' advantages in our area, and provides students with more one-on-one type learning for us. The class sizes are small, but that leaves us with more of an opportunity to learn from the teacher directly. We are able to have a closer connection, and learn better. There are hardly any disruptions during class. We feel more like family rather than just peers, and that means a lot to me as a student.

Top Questions about Williamsburg Technical College