West Sacramento, CA
Wyotech-West Sacramento

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wyotech-West Sacramento

Robert

My classmates here at Wyo Tech helps one anotherthey make it a friendly place to be.

If I could go back in time I would advices myself that to take the oppertunity of the best oppertunity that Wyo Tech have to offer. The staff is great the instructors is great, helpful, and friendly. Wyo Tech have all the tools you need for a great education. The instructors here at Wyo Tech is very helpful, they will help you understand and learn the subjects that you will be taking here at Wyo Tech. Wyo Tech will get you perpair for your future. You would become more independent and ready for the challeges of life.

The education that i'm getting is the best and I love the program, the setting that we have here at Wyo Tech. I have a oppertunity to become a collsion technicsion. I always wanted to become a automotive tech a my school Wyo Tech grant me that oppertunity. I would recommend Wyo Tech to everyone I meet. I love working on car and Wyo Tech gave me that oppertunity and that's why my school is Wyo Tech.

Lloyd

WyoTech?s primary objectives are to provide specific knowledge and skills, to graduate each and every student who begins training, and to place them in their chosen fields by constantly upgrading facilities and courses to meet growing demands of the automotive, diesel, and collision/refinishing industries.

WyoTech Institute began in June 1966 and now offers day/evening courses in Automotive/Diesel/Marine/Motorcycle Repair, Applied Service Management, Chassis Fabrication & High Performance Engine Technology, Electrical Repair, Plumbing, RHVAC, and Collision Refinishing with campuses across the nation and several foreign countries. WyoTech prides itself in keeping its instructors abreast of the latest techniques, added new equipment as needed, and updated curriculum as changes occur in the industry, for ultimate success in life. WyoTech is designed for students and working adults who want to attend classes while maintaining the commitments to their jobs, family life, and child care schedules.

Recognize and accept my learning disability (dyslexia), instead of feeling embarrassment. I allowed others to influence me in attending traditional schools that only discouraged and made me feel like a failure. Had I realized and accepted this challenge earlier in life, I would have avoided so many procrastinations. Attendance in a trade school of this type allows students like me to excel on a hands-on program versus a lecture-type environment. Additionally, tutoring is acceptable in order to fulfill your overall goals. Ultimately, higher education is the right choice in achieving your career goal in a more organized manner. I am so very happy I realized this fact now instead of wasting more time in my life.

Joel

Wyotech West Sacromento is best know for there hot rod/frabrication course. The hot rod frabrication class privides the students with the skills necessary to build the car of there dreams! Along with that Wyotech also teaches collision/refinshing..

I would tell myself that growing up is about staying focused. Keepping on the right track and theres nothing more important then your education because your education will make your dreams come true. Dont do anything thats not helping you achieve your goals. Set high standards and stick to them. Take college serious dont give up.

Tara

If I was able to go back in time and tell myself one thing it would have been not to slcak off, that life has many opportunities for me and I could take advantage of them if I would just apply myself. I would tell myself not to give up on the things that mattered most and to stop wasting my time with the trivial, dramatic problems that my friends had. I would tell myself that one day I would be a mother, and that the recession would hit me hard and that I need to do everything in my power to set myself up for success. I would also tell myself not to have any regrets because they are a waste of time and brain energy and they do nothing but drag me down. I would tell myself these things so that I would be a better more prepared person than I am today.

Ryan

I would tell myself that always work hard as possible, dont let anything get you down. put forth all your effort into your school, get your moneys worth the whole time your there! Try your absolute best to never miss school if possible and make it happen. whenever you can get help if you need it get it! Dont be afraid to ask questions to anything, get tutored if needed. Dont let any get you down and always keep your heart in it. have a love and passion for what your doing, know why your there and where your going in the future. That would be what i tell myself.

I wish I knew a lot more about my trade and perfect it. Im coming into this school fresh and ready to learn and get my certification to get paid in the future to suppot a family.

A person that has a passion for cars and what they do, or a person that likes hands on learning.

hans

Everybody in my class is eager, willing to learn and hardworking.

Everybody in my class is eager, willing to learn and hardworking.

WyoTech is unique due to the fact that they stress attendence, attitude and appearance

I would tell myself to take high school alot more seriously. I would also tell myself to try and be the best at everything I do and to not let anybody or anything stand in the way of my goals.

Wyotech-West Sacramento administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.