West Sacramento, CA
Wyotech-West Sacramento

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wyotech-West Sacramento

jonathan

The best advice i could give myself is you can always do better. When i was in high school i would give up if it got too hard but here at this school its always hard and always a new challenge. I like having that challenge now and wish i could go back in time to tell myself to work harder. Starting college is only the steping stone to a long crazy adventure called life were you always push yourself to achieve more and do better.

There isn't really anything that bad about the school. I mean its not perfect, but who and what is? theres always going to be good and bad, pretty and ugly, nice and not nice its how you choose to live that makes the difference.

Well i tell my friends the truth about WyoTech! The school is really good with plenty of hands on training and alot of help if u need it. There are alot of oppertunities to be made here but like i tell my friends you have to pursue them and work hard to achieve them. The instructors here are also really good at what they do and they also tech you there own little tricks and ways to work more efficiantly. All in all WyoTech is a really good school and i am deffinently adding more classes.

Travis

i would not go back and say nothing for what i did in the past brought me here today. i am happy for who i am today and what ive become. i live life with no regrets and live towards the feture.

Nicholas

My classmates are all upbeat and really fun to be around, and they are all hard workers excited to be here.

If i could go back to my senior year in high school knowing what I know now I would advice myself to be more organized. I would have taken a trip out to my school in the begining of the summer to find a place to live and to familiarize myself with the area. I also would have saved up more money instead of spending the money I made. I know i will have to pay back all of my loans, but I underestimated the cost of living by a long shot. I would have tried to line up a job before I moved so it would'nt be so hard to get by with what i have. I would also advice myself to not worry about to much because everything will work out just fine.

I consider the best thing about my school is all of the shop time we get. Every phase we have two weeks of lectures and four weeks of hands on shop time, so we get to learn exactly how we are supposed to do things instead of just reading or hearing about it. I think that hands on is the easiest and funnest way to learn. that is the best thing about my school.

Robert

I would say, really dive deep into what you love and what you want your life to be like. As in, i wish i had gone here directly out of highschool because I would of been educated and in a good job by now.

I wish I would of known the area better. Its definately a culture shock for someone not used to city life.

the worst thing? hmmm... i would say the price. This school is extremely expensive. I am not sure how im going to pay for this, but its my passion and love in life to do automotive work. So basically, i desperately need a scholorship.

josh

study dont get caught up in the social life school comes first. you can allways have fun after school is done

the thing that i do not like about wyotech is the dress code and we are not aloud to have facial hair i do not think it it is right in the field no one cares if the people working on there car is wearing a jacket with a hood or a hat or a beard if it is clean i can understand if it is all scragally

a person not willing to learn. this is a a scool for people that learn with there hands more then they can in the class room . Wyotech is a very respected school and the instrucktors take education varry seriuosly

Mario

It is a trade school, that teaches about Students about Cars. They teach you Mechanical stuff, Such as Automotive, Chasi Fabrication. The shcool also offers Collision Repair and Refinishing. And if your done with your course you can take electives such as Trim & Upholstery, Street Rod, and Management class. There are other types of classes in The different campuses such as Boats And Motorcycles.

It's a school that I like very much because It's one of the few schools that teaches people about cars, and mechanical stuff, and it's different because it gets right to the point. We get hands on work and everything, and we learn alot in the little time that we're there.

I would just tell myself never give up and you'll succeed in life.

Rolland

A place for future business men and women who want a rewarding career in an ever changing work environment

That i would need to stay on the right path. Not to stray away and get wrapped up in to many negative things away school. Look at college as just a lil bit more time, a short time in life that is going to pay great dividends in the end if i just stick with it. Life is what you make it and not be afraid to take chances and risks becasue you never know if you dont ask or try something. A closed mouth don't get fed

That the teachers and staff care about you and want to see you succeed and also the campus is great and have new tools to learn with

Sam

The school is best known for automotive training. We have Automotive ( mechanic) training, Collision, Smog, Deisel, Street Rod, and a few other elective courses. The school has been featured in a few episodes of Overhaulin'.

Assuming I could go back and talk to High school senior me, I would say that the best thing to do is go after what you love and the money will follow. If you try to chase money, thats all you will ever do. You will be a lot more successful if you have a passion for what you do.

I can't think of anything. The school is wonderful.

Ryan

Loud, funny and hardworking.

Loud, funny and hardworking.

Ryan, you should have tried harder in school. Sure it was no fun, but it was important and you slacked off. It's not as hard as you think it will be and maybe you might even learn something you enjoy. So get to it and make sure you do your best.

Jesse

My classmates are very unique they all are clowns that for sure but when it time to work the wont mess around!

I would tell my self i did the right choice to go to wyotech i love what i am doing!

Well let me start off by saying that i really like my school. The thing that i brag about is the teachers wyotech has excellent instructors that will help you and show you the way to do your assignment fast, affordable, and relieable.

Wyotech-West Sacramento administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.