West Sacramento, CA
Wyotech-West Sacramento

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wyotech-West Sacramento

donny

i think not just the students in my class but all wyotech students are determined and very passionate about there work and know what they want to do.

well for 1 i would have actually finished high school on time i moved and bounced around schools and ended up graduating through an adult ed program, and 2 that well it isnt that bad i never thought i would be goin to college but now that i am i love it and its alot easier then it seems theres financial aid that helps and different grants that i didnt even know of, and the people will basicly walk you through what u need to do how much its gonna cost whats coming out of your pocket what you need to pay back and when. i would just tell myself not to give up and to further my education because nowdays with so many people looking for jobs you really do need that certifacation that degree what ever it is to set yourself apart from everyone else i think that would have made me look into college sooner.

wish i had known a little more about cars but they have great instructors and the hands on learning is awsome because we actually get to go out in the shop and do all the stuff we're learning in the class i think thats awsome.

Eugene

I wish i knew just a little more about cars and the program that i was getting in to. That way i feel i would have gained a better understanding of everything.

I feel it was trying to pick up on things that are completely new to you.

Bryan

WyoTech is an outstanding school to get the basic knowledge to enter into the automotive industry. Whether it be in Automotive, Collision/Refinishing, Diesel, Street Rod, or Chassis Fabrication.

My classmates are willing to learn as much as they can to widen their knowledge in the industry.

I would advise myself to not let life pass you by, continue going to school so that you will be a success story. I would also advise myself that the greatest work in life is work worth doing. Every day is a gift not a given right and to make the most out of the schooling that you will receive. Finally I would tell myself to pick a school and a career path that has a strong reputation and that produces quality individuals in their respective fields of expertise.

Evander

I would tell myself to take some time to think about my choice. Your in for one hell of a ride and I don't mean that in a good way. Other students and teachers are going to try to bring you down, but you have to rise above them all and finish what you start. Oh, don't forget the elleven thousand dollars with 12% interest you will owe after you are done. You will FINISH... And I Did!

I wish I knew that most of Wyotechs tools and machines are broken and most of the kids are immature. don't trust anybody. Their dorm rooms are too far and you have to carpool with kids who drive like maniacs. A lot of car accidents.

A person who loves automotive work very much. Be very patient with people and with the book work. Have good attendace habits and is ready to work each and everyday.

Wyotech-West Sacramento administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.