York College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for York College

Brianna

Small classes make for a great learning environment. This allows a student professor relationship to develop into a deeper level. With a small college it allows you to meet so many people you never would have thought of meeting before. You’ll make friendships that will last a life time with other students and professors.

Darrien

The people are what win at this college. You will not find a more caring group of individuals whether it be the students, the faculty, or the community. These are people who will impact your life and become important connections once you are gone. The issue is that the facilities are outdated and the extracurricular activities are limited due to the community size. This is a small college but could definitely expand if more was offered and the buildings were re-done. They are slowly making the efforts to create a new and improved environment for incoming students. Maybe by the time my kids go to college it will be completely transformed. That is their mission: to transform. They are not far off. I am a better person after attending.

Thaddaeus

York College transforms lives. The daily chapel services, the family like atmosphere, the activities and the friendships are irreplaceable. The professors leave their doors open and invite you into their homes. The environment that York College creates helps students to grow professionally, spiritually and mentally as we offer a variety of services and opportunities allowing students to stretch more than they ever thought they could.

Robin

Great professors! Great student services always something going on at the college. Lots of fun activities.

Zakaireya

York is a pretty amazing school, I got offered lots of money from the Women's Wrestling coach. I am also looking to recieve a scholarship for the concert choir, if you are looking to attend York I 100% recommend it! I am beyond excited about starting in the Fall!

Connie

York College does a great job of balancing the arts (choir, drama, etc.) with athletics. The academics allow students to challenge themselves as little or as much as they desire. Many of the professors are willing to meet outside of class and even in their own homes to ensure a community is built in and out of the classroom (PS, the classroom may be a grass field on sunny days.)

Rachael

I was only visiting as a prospective student, but I absolutely loved it! I plan on attending York this upcoming fall. Everything to me seems perfect. It has my specific major, the professors have made it every clear that their doors are always open to be there for us. The people I have already met are super nice and encouraging and I felt so welcome on campus.

Hali

When I first walked onto the York College Campus, I was approached by other students. They made me feel right at home on the first day. I am also a part of the Cross Country and Track team. Being a part of this team made me realize that we are not just a team but a family. Not only do you feel a part of a family with your team but with others on campus as well. I had a great first year at York College and I am looking forward to the next school year.

Selwin

So far it seems more or less okay, it's quite different from the community college I attended before and im still trying to get accustomed to how the classes here work. Overall it's not so bad, the students seem nice enough and so do the professors.

Madison

My overall opinion would be that York College may be a small college that most people overlook but they really shouldn't. Here at York, there are so many people on campus and off of campus that want to help you in any way they possibly can. The love and acceptance you feel when you walk on to campus is unbelievable. More people should consider coming to York, not only for the great teaching but also for the amazing community that cares about each and every student here at York.