North Hollywood, CA
Argosy University-The Art Institute of California-Hollywood

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Argosy University-The Art Institute of California-Hollywood

Anita

The Art Institute is a safe campus with a great environment. The small class sizes allow for each student to really get individual help when needed. it is an interactive community with passionate students. There are tons of stores nearby and a restaurant in the school that is ran by the culinary students. This is a great school for artistic students.

Sophia

I found my time there to be great, the classes and teachers are great. The facualty isn't effiecient. Half the time they don't even know what's going on. Here's a tip buy your wifi, don't use your roomates wifit, IT'll cause problems. Lastlyt the school is ridiculously expensive.

Maika

Personally, I have been really pleased with this school. It's not a typical college experience because the school is just a single building. Despite that, I think the students and staff try to accommodate with each other and other students to make it comfortable and enjoyable. I have loved all the professors that I have had and within my program, they have been extremely helpful in getting me where I want to go and even got me a job. My only big complaint would be the financial area. They will talk to you, and are helpful to an extent, but sometimes it's an incredibly long wait, even if you make an appointment, and they mostly just want your money.

Namon

Preppy, spoiled, hardworking, privileged, honored, humble pot-heads...there's all sorts. Some can be, or not though depending on your own perspective(s).

Easy I guess. I really don't know how to respond to such a vague question.

Holly

Several years from now, I wont remember a single thing I learned in college algebra. I wont be able recite any poetry from W.H. Auden or dazzle a crowd with Shakespearean quotes. What will always stick out to me the most in my memories of college will be the people I've met. High school felt like a giant popularity contest, I would get judged by complete strangers for every decision I made from what socks to wear to who I was friends with. Palo Alto College is much more relaxed. Students and professors alike have been more friendly toward me than ever before in my life. It makes it easy for a person with severe social anxieties, such as myself, to arrive at school and remain calm despite the fact that their shoes may not match or what have you.

Angelica

There is so much I have gotten from attending the Art Institute I don't even know where to start. In the fashion industry it is essential to network, and this school is perfect for that. I have friends from other majors such as photography, film, and web design, and many of them talk to me about how whenever I need their help on anything I could talk to them. The classes I've taken are very beneficial to my career, from the business side of it to the design and creativity aspect. Living in school housing is a whole different experience from living with my parents my whole life. I am now very independent and go forward towards what I want to do without hesitating. One of the most valuable things I have gotten from attending this college though, is that I am becoming a better public speaker the more I present, and I have a lot of speeches to do every quarter. All my teachers have done a great job in helping me improve my talents and skills, and because of them, and myself of course, I will succeed!

Most of the students at the Art Institute would probably agree with me in that the worst thing about our school is finances. I transferred from FIDM in Los Angeles, and they weren't as demanding about getting money as this school. When we students go to college to better ourselves for the work industry and pursue our passions, we are too busy working on projects and trying to network to worry about finances.

Whenever I talk about going to the Art Institute, I can't help but brag about how I love taking my major at this school. All the classes are amazing and will help me in every aspect of my career from business to garment construction to fashion show production and even more. Every quarter, I get so excited I can't wait to start classes and learn every possible new thing I can. For my career it is essential to network, and this school is perfect for that. There are new people to meet and network with everywhere!

Claudia

My classmate Fito is very outgiong. He has a wonderful personality because he always make the whole class laugh. He likes football because he is on the school's football team. He is very athletic and looks very fit.

Many students might not think that making the transition from high school to college can be difficult! However knowing that conselors can be helpful in picking out school would help tremendesly. Also scheduling appiontments with the colleges dean can help knock off some of the potential schools pre-elected. Moreover, knowing about tuition and the cost of living off and on campus. I would also advice too not only pick one school however too look into the programs or intitutions that apply to your majors need. I would also advice students that want to stay at home and that need to work or even if the have children to try to sort out thier priorities and then find a school that is most convienient for them. Having students pick up catologs if thier majors if they are undecided!

When I have a chance to brag about my school it usally begins with the outstanding and dedicated teachers. Many students feel welcoming in every class because they have great communication with each teacher.

Baramon

My Classmates are encouraging and friendly.

My Classmates are encouraging and friendly.

I would have told myself to pursue my passion instead of just passing through life without a care, and if I continue the current road I'm in, I take higher education serious.

I wish I would of been aware of the opportunities available for the field that I am very passionate about. Before I came to the school I was just working and not looking to pursue my dream of becoming a compositor which one day I hope to become very successful in the field.

Yvette

Any kind of person who enjoys arts should attend this school. IWe have tons of programs to choose from. If you like being around a lot of nice people then this is a school to attend. You get to learn a lot of things along with people who are in a different field of study.

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would not give myself advice about college life. The only advice I would give myself is, not to send the deposit money for the other school I was planning on attending. Also, I would tell myself not to feel down because I didn't make it to a big, known University because my college is awesome. College is great for me right now and I wouldn't want it to change. I have an opportunity to study and travel to London this summer, which I've always dream of going to, because of my college. Ai Hollywood is great because they have free tutoring for students, a wii in the student lounge, a lot of computer to use, which I am right now, and just a lot of opportunities for us to succeed. Also,if you live in housing and don't have money for food, they will give you free food. Ai always called me to check up on my plans about college. The other school never called, they only emailed me. I would not tell myself advice about college.

It's unique because it not an official campus. The school is a building, it's like going to work for a company. Also, everyone in the school is nice. You make friends very fast. One thing I like about the school is when it's Welcome Week for the new students. The whole week they give out food for free in the student lounge. They give really good food like In and Out and Papa John's pizza. I made the choice to come to this school because I would never get lost or left out. =)

Argosy University-The Art Institute of California-Hollywood administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.