Bluffton, OH
Bluffton University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bluffton University

Alex

At first glance, I thought that Bluffton was going to be your typical rural college, full of people that would judge and hate me. But my very first visit proved me wrong. Bluffton is full of students who are active in various communities and there is a real sense of home on campus. The music department specifically has provided me with a family where I can be myself and pursue my education.

Kai

It's honestly the first place in a good while where I have felt like I belong. Classes are pretty diverse, though there isn't a huge selection. As a black student, I feel like the school isn't as diverse as it could be, for black and other ethnicities, but our community is pretty nice and we have each other's backs. My personal struggle is the financial aspect. There aren't many scholarships provided by the school. They have some, but not many. There are also definitely people that don't want to see me succeed here but I rarely hear from them and my friends heavily outnumber them (I got like 3 friends but they count as 15). I love it here so far.

Parker

This place is horrible. I went for one semester and it made me hate college. Super expensive. Their sports teams almost unanimously suck. In the entire semester there, I felt like I learned absolutely nothing while maintaining a 3.5 GPA. I don’t know why people go there.

Brianna

Bluffton University has always been my number one pick, because it's in my hometown (which is beautiful), and is small. Being a private school does make it a little more expensive than other Universities, but it is easy to get to know your professors because class sizes are small.

KAYLIE

Go Beavers!! I cannot say enough good things about Bluffton University. From the campus to the surrounding community it is fantastic. From the moment I stepped on campus I knew this is where I wanted to go to college. It felt like home. Bluffton University has the perfect size campus. You can walk or ride a bike anywhere in a matter of minutes. The athletic program here is amazing as well. There is plenty of variety for everyone. With Bluffton being the smaller school that it is, most students attend the games to cheer them on! There is also great diversity at Bluffton. I believe everyone feels like they have a place and they can be comfortable with who they are. I have met so many great friends here that I now consider my family. I'm obviously partial to Bluffton University but I can't think of a better place to continue my education.

Loagan

Small class sizes Professors are almost always accessible Food is good but can have some improvements made Sense of community among students, faculty, staff, and members from the town Main street Bluffton has a number of small businesses that the students can visit -a few with discounts if a student shows their campus ID

RICARDO

Bluffton has many wonderful and caring people which brings out the strength of a small college. Need help? Can found help all over campus. Even though the small part has it flaws, yet it is safer than most other colleges.

Takayla

Bluffton is amazing! There is such a loving community here and the people are the best! The professors always have an open ear wether to help with classes or if you just need someone to talk to. The class sizes are pretty small so you get a lot of attention from the professors. I'm very thankful to be here!

Corey

My school is a nice small school where everybody knows everybody.

My school is a nice small school where everybody knows everybody.

I would tell myself to go to one of the schools closer to my home so that I could stay living at home and working. This would have kept me out of debt while I got my degree and I could have worked two jobs over the summer and not be stuck worrying about money the way I do now.

The kind of person that is from a large town and does not like the country kind of life.

Dallas

A hard driven yet relaxing university where professors and staff help you succeed.

It's minnonite religion base.

Advice I would give to myself as a high school senior, knowing what I know now about college would be to not worry about the little things. Throughout my senior year I was always worrying about the little things like friends and high school drama. I was so caught up in all of these things that it really took away from my academics my senior year. I would say to let everything go and study to succeed to earn scholarships. Now that I am in college I wish I would have worked harder in high school to maintain good grades and scholarships to help my tuition. I now realize that academics always come first and drama does not matter the slightest bit.

Bluffton University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.