Milwaukee, WI
Cardinal Stritch University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cardinal Stritch University

Juan Daniel

I have been a student for already a good two months and a half. If I have to be honest I have really been enjoying my classes and the campus in general. I love the class sizes, I find that to be a really good help, for me as a student. Like I feel that it’s better to have 15 – 25 students per class instead of how other universities have classrooms up to 150 students. I say this is mayor advantage because teachers do notice when you are not there. So, they will check up on you either by mail or when they see you around campus or at class. It is good to have professors like that because sometimes we as human just need someone to check up on us once in a while. Especially right now as young adults. Being a young adult can be one of the​ most fragile states you would ever be in. Any little thing can affect you, work, school, personal life, etc. I am just glad that within in my community that the staff and many of my pears are very welcoming. Many of them even if you don’t know them, they will tell you hi, or give you a gesture that they acknowledge you. They will try to help you in any way possible no matter how long it can take, no matter how silly your question is, they will answer it. They have helped me in so many ways and in college is when we truly find our own self in life. I am just glad that I am doing it in a safe and friendly environment.

Caitlin

I love CSU, it is a smaller school, but the people here are so kind. I feel so included and accepted for who I am. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The classes are small, which is great because you can get more help from your professor. The campus may be small, but it has everything you need!

Monique

Cardinal Stritch University was not one of my top choices for school. I had multiple doubts about coming here but the money really affected my decision. Stritch hands out a lot of money in scholarships which was very helpful when coming here. The school itself is okay and if you want to have a good time here I highly suggest you get in with a good group of friends. The classroom setting is very nice though. If you like smaller class sizes then this would be a good place to come and the professors are very helpful and understanding from who I've had so far. If you are trying to play sports and want a scholarship then this would be a good college to attend but understand that certain sports teams get no credit for what they do compared to other sports teams so if you don't like that then I would not suggest this school. Overall, Stritch was an okay experience.

Rosa

Cardinal Stritch has a welcoming and warm environment. Its classroom sizes are small enough to provide the student with a good relationship with their professor and feel more comfortable to participate in class. Cardinal also is a very united community in which makes every one of its students feel supported and hopeful for the future.

Cardinal Stritch University is incredibly average, in my opinion. The class sizes are small which is nice, but it's a commuter school, so there's hardly anyone around on the weekends. It's pretty removed from Milwaukee culture, and is difficult to get anywhere without a car. I would NOT recommend living on campus as it is SO boring.

Helen

Cardinal Stritch University is a very diverse school. Despite that it is a Catholic school, it is open to students who are non-catholic. The classrooms are small which make it easier to understand the course material. Teachers are accessible after class. The dorms are usually quiet and peaceful. There many opportunities given that most students take advantage of such as free tutoring, counseling, and much more. Many of the staff member are really nice and helpful as well as the students. All you really have to do is ask for help or guidance and a solution will be found as quick as possible.

Haley

If you want a small campus with small class sizes, Stritch is for you. The professors are phenomenal and really want to get to know their students. I have already had professors offer to be references, and have shown me internship sites they found. It is ten minutes away from downtown Milwaukee so there is plenty to do. If you want a party lifestyle, we have that. If you want a quieter academic lifestyle we have that too.

Raven

My overall opinion of Cardinal Stritch is that it has a great foundation which is, Franciscan Values. Cardinal Stritch is also very driven to help all their students succeed in their college career. When coming to the school it's not just a school that you go to to learn and then you go about your business; its a community based school where everyone wants to see you succeed and learn. Of course there are the people who just don't care, but that goes on everywhere, however when you come to the school for the first time they try and get to know you so that they might help you transition to the school smoothly. Overall, Cardinal Stritch is a great school and even though small, you will find a place where you belong.

A stereotype at the school is that all the black students who attend the school are there because they were sought after because they play a sport. This is partially true because most black students do play a sport but they also had excellent grades too.

Maturity of the students at Cardinal Stritch are involved in a sport which is how most of the students are able afford the school because you get a big scholarship when participating on a sport.

At Cardinal Stritch, you can expect a diverse student body where there are so many cultures and ethnicity.

When it comes to the academics at Cardinal Stritch, you can expect things that will challenge you and get you prepared for the career path you attend to pursue.

If I could go back in time when I was a senior in high school knowing what I know now, I would change the way I looked at the future. In high school, I spent the majority of my time worrying about my friends, sports, boys, and clothes. It was difficult for me to think of anything in the future because I was so wrapped up in the present. I wish I would have taken the time to focus on my education back then instead of prioritizing it at the bottom. At the same time it was a relief to start college because it gave me the opportunity to have a fresh start with a whole new group of people. When I started college right after high school, I realized it didn’t matter who my friends were or how popular I was back then, no one cared what type of person I used to be they only wanted to know who I was now. When you begin college it’s your chance to start over and be the person that you want to be, not the one you were in high school.

If you want to attend Cardinal Stritch University you need to be a dedicated student who is willing to put forth effort and hard work in all of their classes. Stritch offers small class sizes which helps your professors get to know you on an individual basis. Stritch gives you many opportunities to work in groups as well as individually. If you are planning to attend Stritch be prepared to work hard for your degree, but in the end it will pay off when you see the results from your education at Cardinal Stritch University.

If you are the type of person who prefers to sit back and let others take the lead, Cardinal Stritch University probably wouldn't be the best fit for you. Professors expect their students to work hard and participate at all times. The encourage an open learning environment to maximize student opportunities for participation and discussion. The professors at Stritch set high expectations for their students that are attainable if you put forth the effort. If you are not willing to put in the effort or hard work that comes with earning your degree, Stritch would not be for you.

Leah

Knowing iwhat I know now from when I was High School if i could go back I would want to get a trade in nursing so i can land a Job instead I'm going to school online but i still want to get a trade so I will be able work .

Cardinal Stritch University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.