Cardinal Stritch University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Cardinal Stritch University

Helen

Cardinal Stritch University is a very diverse school. Despite that it is a Catholic school, it is open to students who are non-catholic. The classrooms are small which make it easier to understand the course material. Teachers are accessible after class. The dorms are usually quiet and peaceful. There many opportunities given that most students take advantage of such as free tutoring, counseling, and much more. Many of the staff member are really nice and helpful as well as the students. All you really have to do is ask for help or guidance and a solution will be found as quick as possible.

Caitlin

I love CSU, it is a smaller school, but the people here are so kind. I feel so included and accepted for who I am. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The classes are small, which is great because you can get more help from your professor. The campus may be small, but it has everything you need!

Rosa

Cardinal Stritch has a welcoming and warm environment. Its classroom sizes are small enough to provide the student with a good relationship with their professor and feel more comfortable to participate in class. Cardinal also is a very united community in which makes every one of its students feel supported and hopeful for the future.

Monique

Cardinal Stritch University was not one of my top choices for school. I had multiple doubts about coming here but the money really affected my decision. Stritch hands out a lot of money in scholarships which was very helpful when coming here. The school itself is okay and if you want to have a good time here I highly suggest you get in with a good group of friends. The classroom setting is very nice though. If you like smaller class sizes then this would be a good place to come and the professors are very helpful and understanding from who I've had so far. If you are trying to play sports and want a scholarship then this would be a good college to attend but understand that certain sports teams get no credit for what they do compared to other sports teams so if you don't like that then I would not suggest this school. Overall, Stritch was an okay experience.

Haley

If you want a small campus with small class sizes, Stritch is for you. The professors are phenomenal and really want to get to know their students. I have already had professors offer to be references, and have shown me internship sites they found. It is ten minutes away from downtown Milwaukee so there is plenty to do. If you want a party lifestyle, we have that. If you want a quieter academic lifestyle we have that too.

Cardinal Stritch University is incredibly average, in my opinion. The class sizes are small which is nice, but it's a commuter school, so there's hardly anyone around on the weekends. It's pretty removed from Milwaukee culture, and is difficult to get anywhere without a car. I would NOT recommend living on campus as it is SO boring.

PEARL

Cardinal Stritch University has lit a fire under me. I have a new love of learning because of Cardinal Stritch. If I can make one suggestion, it would be to do away with group projects. I have run into so many problems with overbearing members as well as members who make excuses to members who are flat out lazy and being a professional non-tradition student, I don't have the time or patience to deal with other adults. I am not a babysitter, guidance counselor or parent to these people and will not take on any of those roles. I am the member who will do my part and will submit with or without other's contributions.

Angela

The school is really small, and all of the buildings are close together, so it's easy to arrive anywhere quickly. It's great that the classes are all small, so everyone can get any extra help or one on one help that they need. All professors are very helpful and open to any student in need of help, so we all feel comfortable reaching out to anyone. Overall most of the students feel comfortable because everyone has such a good vibe throughout the campus, so everyone can reach out to anyone for help or a simple question without hesitation.

Anerelis

Cardinal Stritch University is overall a great university. There are many things that can use some improvement, but thats’s to be expected for every institution. Cardinal Stritch offers a friendly environment to everyone. They make sure to offer students the necessary resources to ensure success in the future. There’s a lot of on-campus organizations that one can join, tutoring services, and fun activities on campus that are hosted from time to time.

Juan Daniel

I have been a student for already a good two months and a half. If I have to be honest I have really been enjoying my classes and the campus in general. I love the class sizes, I find that to be a really good help, for me as a student. Like I feel that it’s better to have 15 – 25 students per class instead of how other universities have classrooms up to 150 students. I say this is mayor advantage because teachers do notice when you are not there. So, they will check up on you either by mail or when they see you around campus or at class. It is good to have professors like that because sometimes we as human just need someone to check up on us once in a while. Especially right now as young adults. Being a young adult can be one of the​ most fragile states you would ever be in. Any little thing can affect you, work, school, personal life, etc. I am just glad that within in my community that the staff and many of my pears are very welcoming. Many of them even if you don’t know them, they will tell you hi, or give you a gesture that they acknowledge you. They will try to help you in any way possible no matter how long it can take, no matter how silly your question is, they will answer it. They have helped me in so many ways and in college is when we truly find our own self in life. I am just glad that I am doing it in a safe and friendly environment.

Emilia

Very unique place. I am happy I became part of the wolf family. I don't feel excluded. I am a first generation student, and I have found many opportunities while being there. I have access to many things like free parking, text books, many different clubs and sports to join. Not to mention that everyone there-staff, students, etc.- are amazing.