Central Methodist University-College of Graduate and Extended Studies Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Central Methodist University-College of Graduate and Extended Studies

Angela

I atten this university online. I wish I could say more about it but I can't. I have heard that it is a fabulous campus and community. I think that people are lucky to atten this university. It is a small campus but the have multiple campuses and something for everyone.

Nia

Central Methodist University is an extremely great college to attend. The college is very diverse and everyone is extremely friendly. I feel safe all the time on campus. The campus size is perfect, it's not too big and it's not too small. CMU has a great fanbase when it comes to sports and is very welcome to walk-ons. The school is also an NAIA Division 1 University. I would recommend anyone any day to attend CMU.

I, personally, love the atmosphere of the school. Because they are affiliated with the Methodist church they have a weekly service on Tuesdays that go from 8-9am, even if students do not attend the service this still allows this time to study or finish more of their assignments before class. The people, are family, they welcome anyone and everyone. There is also a lot of foreign students that attend CMU. The campus itself is beautifully worn. It shows its age, but in a delightful warming sense. The flowers that bloom in spring add just the right pop to the school. It is always a good, laid back, and accepting environment from anyone.