Cuyahoga Community College District Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Cuyahoga Community College District

Tianna

Tri-C is an amazing campus. I'm heading into my sophomore year as an official student but I've been attending the school since I was a junior in college. The programs that have in place are amazing. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They want to see you succeed. And the students are amazing people.

chenelle

My opinion of Cuyahoga community college is that it is small and hold a small class which I like because teachers will be able to help you more. Also I like how they have online, campus or both. Also tuition is low which is so nice because I never saw myself going into a big university. One last thing that I like is that if you want to go into another college they can be linked to colleges in that state for your credits to transfer over.

Nechama

I do not really like it. The teachers have office hours and are also available by appointment. Most of the teachers are very nice and helpful. The teachers are willing to work with you if you are struggling in the class. I have had a pretty good semester.

I love Cuyahoga Community College! It is only a community college--yes--but its resources are unlimited! The college itself does not offer a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. But they have an awesome Partnership with Hiram College, that allows students like me stay at home and take classes that are credible to Hiram for a Tri-C price. The partnership also goes fast. there is always security around and teachers go out their way to make sure you pass (as long as you ask for the help, of course). Tri-C is a great school to begin your educational career, and I would recommend anyone that is not certain what they want to do as a career to at least go there for their general education.

Elana

It it a good place to get you started in case of transferring. It also gives you that unviersity feeling without actually attending one. You can make lots of friends and you don't feel bad about going to a "community college" because you're basically getting the same education as everyone else.

shawntel

People often perceive community college as a fake college because it isn't a university. A Lot of people also believe that universities are the only places someone can get a proper education. I used to be one of those people until I actually attended Cuyahoga Community College. My overall opinion of Cuyahoga Community College is that I love the light atmosphere. There isn't chaos like on regular campus and professors are actually readily available for their students. Cuyahoga Community College professors actually helps their students. The counselors help get students into the classes needed for their major lot quicker. A plus is that the classes and tuition is a lot cheaper than other colleges.

Shaden

I haven't been here very long, but as far as I'm concerned it's efficient and is saving me thousands of dollars. I am able to enjoy home cooked meals every night, yet get the same credentials I would be receiving at a four year university without the stress of being on my own. I even find time to work two jobs on top of being a full-time student.

Daisy

I really like it here, the people are nice. i have been going here since 10 grade for PSEO and i enjoy the classes. the teachers are nice and always willing to help. Also the tutor places are awesome and I always go there. The gym is very nice as well.

Miranda

This college saves you sooooo much money and all the classes are overall pretty easy! A lot of people I know go here as well so it's always fun finding someone you know!

Cheyanne

My overall opinion is its a good start on saving money and taking your regular classes and being able to transfer to a university. The professors are vary supportive and helps when needed. There are always things to do and the school provides tutors and people in the writing center to help proofread papers.

I am new to this campus. Though it is a community college, it is a very nice facility. I wish that the academics were better but they are not bad. Take your gen eds here to save money. But watch your school billing. They tend to "lose" or have difficulties with money.

Arianna

This is a great school. I took college classes while in high school here and I am still currently doing so. For a high school student it is a nice environment the only downside is you don't get to see what college is going to be like. Everyone is very quiet and doesn't usually try and socialize. I made no friends which was a downside for when you need help with something in a class. I tried to be apart of extracurricular but the people weren't always welcoming. This school is a community college and is far from a university. If you want a fun and party like atmosphere I wouldn't recommend this school. But this school does have excellent class sizes and the professors are always willing to meet up with you outside of the classroom if needed.

Christopher

It is a wonderful school with a great Student Body we don't have a lot of trouble at this school this is a safe and wonderful school with the lowest Tutition in the State. We are the best community college in the entire state of Ohio. This is just one incredible School.

Ciara

I have been going to Cuyahoga Community college for about 2 years now for my nursing degree. I am still in High School and due to the programs at my high school I was able to go to Tri-c to get credits for nursing over a period of time I wanted to go for Zoology but I don't think they had it which was a bummer. The professors and students are nice, which is good. I like Tri-C but I would prefer a university instead.

I absolutely love CCC. They offer so many different services and opportunities. They are a division two athletic programs, whose teams are very competitive and successful. Academically, they have tutoring labs, writing labs, student services center which helps you build your resume and applications, etc, all for free. These past two years at Cuyahoga community college have been nothing except great experiences. The faculty is very nice and helpful.

Amari

My overall opinion on cuyahoga community college is that this is a good and affordable college to go to when you want to get into a career Tri- c is very helpful and will lead you to your destination although the work is hard but you will still get help so that you wont be stuck.

Plamedie

It is a great school.

Tri-C is a decent school. It has an excellent academics but lacks in the math area.

Alicia

Cuyahoga Community College is very well educated school and I would recommend to any individual that is looking for the proper school to attent and start their career . Cuyahoga Community College has spectacular employees such as Professors, Doctors, Counselors, and lunch employees. There are many students that have bad days and that student wakes up late and missed their first morning class, but if you contact the Professor and let the Professor know what the reason was then they will be generous enough to give that student extra time to complete their assignment. If their is a student that has any questions about their career choice or a student that is overwhelmed and stressed the counselors are very helpful and will answer any questions that a student has and will help a student get back on the right path if that student was overwhelmed. In the cafeteria the lunch employees are very kind and give students many options to choose from the food line. Attending Cuyahoga community college was the best choice I can make as a student and it saved me a lot of money. Now I can continue my education and a University with no financial issues because Cuyahoga community college set me on the right track.

Alexandria

I have been attending Cuyahoga community college at different campuses since I was a high school senior. I personally feel that it it a pretty cool place to attend. Its got a nice friendly crowd and safe for the most part. There's always events going on and always someone around willing to help.

shelbi

I feel as if that Cuyahoga Community College is a decent school. It is not like a University where there is big games or like what you see in the movies. I enjoy the teachers there, it is nice because they have smaller classrooms making it so the professor actually knows your name and they are usually willing to help, talk, and get to know you. I wish we had housing options like dorms at the Community College, but all in all it is a great school.

Iyabo

I like the School. The building is newer than other campuses so it’s nice. In comparison to other campuses the books are a little more expensive. The professors are very nice and have office hours. Some are even available every day. They regularly have reviews so that you can rate your teachers performance without them being in the room.

Michaylah

The campus is awesome. There are more non traditional students than traditional students. It is very affordable and they have classes year round. There are also people or professors that are available for you to talk to when needed. With many clubs and groups for you to join it's never a dull moment.

Bayanne

Cuyahoga Community College is a great place to get a start on college. It's affordable and offers many classes in a lot of different areas , so it's easy to find classes you may need or the equivalent. They offer a two year Associate's degree program, certificates, etc.

Mateusz

Cuyahoga Community College or what some call "Tri-c" is a very pleasing place to go to. They have many opportunities for a average college student to attend or partake to help further their college life. We have math help, writing center, tutors free, blackboard, a open gym. Tri-c is very professional and is a smoke free campus that I really like. I can't stand smoke and the fact that they enforce the rule makes my clean air experience at Tri-c one that I won't forget. One drawback is the food they serve, Its very mediocre at times but it does it job and makes you full!

Anissa

My true opinion about Tri-C is I really like the college a lot because they give you so many opportunities as soon as you apply. Also when you are trying to find the classrooms the numbers are clear to read and understand. The faculty are really nice and they are able to help you with anything that you need. The resources are accessible especially when you are in trouble, danger, academically etc. The environment is very positive and all the faculty members has a big smile on their face.

Risa

They are under construction for a long time (for a couple of years now) at Metro campus and some in West campus; it's very inconvenient for students because it's blocked ways to go to classrooms. Food are not very good and don't have varieties. Faculty are not nice except certain people. I felt most of faculty has an attitude. They don't have professional minds although some faculties and professors are nice. I really don't feel comfortable taking with financial aid representatives because I was once treated badly by them.

Erin

I think that for being a community college with not much on-campus housing at all and having several campuses all over Cleveland, Tri-C is a pretty good school. Having so many campuses and not much housing makes a lot of the students distant from each other because they don't have much time to bond and make friends with a ton of people because they are constantly switching campuses depending on the hour for classes. We could definitely use some more student organizations as well because I think that that is probably the best way to bring the students together and make them a little less disconnected form each other. One more thing that could be improved at Tri-C is getting more classes for the same courses because each semester when I go to schedule my classes, there's hardly anything available after the first week and it makes scheduling very difficult. However, Tri-C does very well with keeping smaller class sizes even for entry level courses and also does well with providing us with resources if we ever have questions or need any help with anything. I'd say that if you're looking for the "college experience" that Tri-C is not the place for you. However, if you are looking for a cheaper way to get a good, legitimate education, especially if you have more important things going on in your life, that Tri-C is definitely a place to consider.

Charmaine

Very beautiful campus. Friendly students and instructors. Orientation with the school was a bit tedious, but registering for classes was the fun part. Still having a hard time trying to find out where everything is, as there wasn't a tour provided. But given how friendly everyone is, they'll tell you where you need to go.

maria

This is an awesome school to consider starting your educational journey! I am very glad that I chose to transfer her. As now I am. moving on to my 4 year college CSU. I am so proud to have gotten a great experience and truly hate that I have to move on, but I must continue my pursuits

Sierra

It’s ok but affordable and gets you where you need to be

It is a good experience, but most of the students have their bad moments. The college as a whole is not a terrible place, they have many sports related areas which lets the students have exercise and stay in shape. The staff cares for their students and overall the college is nice and overall very nice and normal.

Nahida

Overall, I believe that Cuyahoga Community College is a great school. The Professors and Counselors are almost always available to help you, and give you all the encouragement you need! The only thing I would love to be added is some extra help outside of classes whenever we need it. Other than that, I love this college.

Amber

I love Tri-C. The professors are mostly nice and caring. The prices are reasonable enough. The food in the cafeteria is okay, I don't eat on campus much. The counselors are okay. I went through four before I found one that I really liked. The others seemed to be there for a paycheck, while the last one was really interested in helping me out.

Tre'Chelle

It's a great place to start out at a low cost.Great professors, very affordable and in a very easy location to access. I thought going to a CC that the courses would be dumbed down, but that hasn't been my experience. The courses have been really advanced and professional. Ive liked most of my professors and the work has been manageable.

Tommy

The faculty particualry the administration needs to be revived. Terrible customer service

Djakaridja

Cuyahoga Community College is the best place to start. They keep track of their student's progress, and help them get internships while they still in college. I have got 2 internships that helped me have lots of experiences. Teachers are always there to help students who need help. There are tutoring centers to help students better understand what they missed in class. Cuyahoga Community College is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sh'lea

I adore Tri-c, the people that are involved in student government and other extracurricular groups participate in important causes and try to get the student here on campus to engage also. And it's a fun experience here and on the other tri-c campuses also.

Linda

This 2 year school works with people who have to work. Tuition is affordable. There are plenty of online options, as well as class times, available. They have a myriad of 2 year programs such as dental hygiene, nursing and veterinary technician. It was easy for me to transfer my 85 credits to a 4 year college for my bachelor's degree.

Amani

My overall opinion of Cuyahoga community college is that is a great schools with very intellectual professor and very friendly faces every time I go there . They also have a variety of extracurricular activity that everybody can enjoy. They also accommodate to everybody beds if you need any help in any subject there are Tutors there everyday so there is no excuse for someone not to go.

Sean

Honestly Cuyahoga Community College is a great school for people who want to come back to school and finish their education or are looking for a cheaper route. If you are a student fresh out of high school looking for the college experience this is not the place for you, and you will hate it. I personally have not had very much of a fun time here, but the small class size is helpful and professors are always available and willing to help for the most part.

Steven

Cuyahoga Community College is a great school to attend. There are multiple campuses and plenty of education available for the learning. I encourage those who seek to attend to be wary of enrolling and dropping out for the refund because of the low cost, on average it takes students 6 years to earn a two year degree. If you keep focused, and know what you are there for you will get what you need from the experience without wasting time. I value my experience and wished I would have dug a bit deeper. Overall. GO.FOR.IT

Curits

The colleges have come a long way but still have a ways to go. We'll get there! The extra curriculum activities are not all popular but they are coming back our basketball team is good. the professors are willing to help and the counselors are available by appointment,

natalie

Great school with a good support system lots of activities to get involved in. The staff and teachers really go out of their way to help you on your entire journey through your schooling. Class sizes are decent which allows for a good learning enviroment.

Melissa

I think this college is a wonderful start for students like me who have an undecided future. The faculty are really helpful and really kind. I think this college is a wonderful start for students like me who have an undecided future. The faculty are really helpful and really kind. They are open to every and anyone. The campus is very beautiful. They also have a lot of clubs. I love the fact this college offers so much. I really think this helps someone in my case or anyone who always wanted to go to college but couldn't. I think everyone should start out at community.

Shalynn

Cuyahoga Community College is a fantastic way to jump start your education. The class sizes are great, they have affordable costs, plenty of clubs to join, and most of all, the professors and staff really care about you and your education. I'm glad that I enrolled in Tri-C before transferring to a four-year university.

I believe Cuyahoga Community College is a safe and reliable campus that gives students a great education. The academic staff is incredibly attentive, and it is exceptionally easy to develop friendships with peers due to all the social events that the affordable college puts together for all of the students. The local professors and academic advisors are endlessly here to give out a helping hand, and the academic environment is an extraordinary place to learn.

I absolutely love Tri-C! Whenever someone asks me how school is going, I am confidently able to say, "It's great!" Tri-C has really made it a smooth transition for me coming into college. I took three gap years in which I worked as a licensed cosmetologist with my education from Cuyahoga Valley Career Center. I was very nervous to start school after waiting a few years after high school, I was unsure about how the class size would be, if I would get lost, if people were nice and helpful, and if there would be resources available. I am very happy with Tri-C, as it has met all my needs and expectations.

Alayna

Cuyuhoga Community College (Tri-C) offers many classes and majors on several campuses throughout Cuyahoga County. Tri-C is exceptionally affordable and students can find many options for day, evening, weekend, hybrid, and online classes. The school caters to a mix of local traditional community college students as well as non-traditional adult learners going back to school, as well

Jada

Tri-C is a good school to start off at. They help you set up an academic plan but if helps to know what you want to do and where you want to go. The Transfer Center is useless. There are a good amount of events and I love when they have free food. Tri-C has a lot of transfer pathways which is nice. Most of the teachers are down to earth, but some expect too much from a student. School work is okay if you stay on top of it.