Lodi, NJ
Felician University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Felician University

Fixed  rate loan

Farah

My classmates are one-of-a-kind. They are mostly liberal and are bound to help you out in any way they can. If you need help studying, a classmate will sure be at your side helping you along the hard journey of studying.

My school is best known for its well-educated upcoming nurses. The reason for this is for the strictness of having a high GPA in order to remain in the nursing program. The nursing professors are very helpful and mindful of everyone which makes every student want to learn alot more.

If I could go back in time to share some knowledge to myself back when I was a senior in high school, it would be things that I did not know back then. First and foremost, I would calm myself about the stresses of college by saying that I have alot going for me in the future and I'll make it through because I'm still around to give myself some advice. The next thing I would advise myself to do is to take each and every class very seriously, even the prerequisite classes that have nothing to do with your major . Once you slip-up on those classes, your GPA can drop so drastically and it will be hard to pick up where you left again. I would also adivse myself to make use of all the learning resources that my school ha to offer such as the science enrichment center where there are many tutors and advisors to help you out with things you did not understand during class or a homework assignment. Finally, the most important thing I would say is to keep a strong mind on my goals and I will make it through.

Close with most of the people in my classes, if not, everyone else is pretty easy going.

Besides school work, there is no transition to be made. You will meet new people and new friendships will be created. You might think your life is changing but it's not. Your true self will come out in college, it's still you underneath it all, it's just that you will finally come out of your shell. You meet the people who understand you the best while attending college. If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, my advice would be said in two simple words. BE YOURSELF.

Close community, nice size classrooms, fun to go to sports events, great friends that you'll keep forever.

Vanessa

My advice to both parents and students is to first decide on what career path you would like, and if you really want to go to school. College should be fun. Tour the campuses carefully, and chose a place with a good amount of extra curricular activities and clubs. Take your education seriously, but leave time to realax and socialize because you never get to relive those years so you might as well make the most of them.

The classes are small so there is more individualized attention.

melisa

Do not force their children to take a major that they don't like.

Do not force their children to take a major that they don't like.

Its very small. There's not much people.

Someone who likes the city like life

Miguel

I would tell any young high school student planning to attend college is to be very picky about what school to attend. I choose a school that was way to small, but i made to many friends to leave. You should look around and ask the students if they are happy at the school and really pay many visits before making your final decision.

Great students, some teachers are great and some they could really do without, honestly I don't know how some of them have degrees to teach in a college.

I would say to start looking about junior year of highschool. Try and decide what size of school you want to attend and look into extracurricular activities and other things that interest you. You should be clear on the tuition and your methods of paying for it. Most importantly I would have to say to work hard. You don't want to end up in school too long. This happened to me and I ran out of money at one point. Now I am finding it extremely difficult to get Financial Aid. In fact, I was uneligible and had to take out loans instead, so I will be paying for this for a while. Another thing that's very important would be to try and visit the school. if you are a science major check out the labs and make sure the equipment is up to date and what you would expect to get for your tuition. If you can graduate in good amount of time, you will be most satisfied with your experience, and will be able to further your education if you want to.

Wilanda

If you're looking for a school with a small, personal atmosphere, this is the school.

The best thing about my school is the comfort level. It is really easy to make friends and to get along with the professors. Even off campus, the comfort level is still there. I enjoy being around the friends that I met. The atmosphere is wonderful and I enjoy the friendliness.

The worst thing about the school I attend is the tuition. Although it is a private school, tuition rises every year. The services get less also. For example, my freshman year, twice a week, housekeeping would come in and clean our bathroom and leave us some bathroom paper. That all changed. Now we have to get our own tissue, pay for our laundry, etc. Even though I love my school, tuition is too pricey.

Ana

Felician College has been just like another family

Felician College has been just like another family

Finding the right college does not mean a big and popular school. The right college is the one that is career-goal focused and student focused. In order to make the most out of the college experience the student should enroll in extracurricular activities, join study groups and be socially interactive. Students could hang around the library, cafeteria or study lounge areas in order to make themselves more noticeable. It is also very important for students and parents to know that the satisfaction at school goes in hand with the enthusiasm that's put on it. Its not only the school's job to entertain a student, but its also a student's job to adapt and learn to interact in the new environment. Good luck with your choices!!! Wishing you the best of luck

The bigges thing about my school is that, since Felician College is not a big school, everyone gets to know each other and form a family among one another. The relationship with staff members and students its great, a very good connection.

Felician University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.