Barranquitas, PR
Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Barranquitas

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Barranquitas

Sonia

I would advise any student and would advise is to make the most of the scholarship. Get a good average to have a good job . Give 100 % in every class. Use available resources to perform biuen work. I 'd say this will not be easy but I can . It's a challenge every time. I have to know that I take my own decisions and to stand firm in my studies . That I'm a be responsible for my actions because Mommy and Daddy and I are not there to tell me "do not do this or that ." College life is the beginning and the transition from teen to young adult . It is a change that many who manage to engage the change on the other hand there are others who frustrate and leave everything lost . It's where you learn to discern between good and evil. If ur staying you have to know that there are alone and you have to cook for you and keep it for yourself and you miss your family and you're away from it to others it is the first time you leave your home. It is a big challenge.

Comparing American University with other universities this is located in the mountains is a great tranquility and this remote town. The campus is large and very familiar. Here everyone knows, in other universities most students are not known. It has high quality teachers. It is a recognized university and has completed many other studies instituciones.Luego helps us get to work and can get to work in the institution. It is a university that is at the forefront. It offers alternatives in your studies so that you manage to finish your studies as deseas.En conclusion is actually excellent university.

The university is at the forefront with the professions today are competing in the labor market day. This offers the courses required for your profession and you can finish your career in time. It is a nice quiet place to study. The only downside is that it is very expensive and right now I can not bear the costs of studies since I'm unemployed. I just want a chance to study something that can be my own boss and thus be able to help my family so you can also achieve your goals.

Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Barranquitas administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.