Bayamon, PR
Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Bayamon

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Bayamon

Sylmarie

It doesn’t have anything different to offer apart from the aviation program in comparison with every other campus or collage. The sport & art culture it’s mostly dead, the campus life suck, the programs and their classes aren’t updated and they do not offer a variety of internships, exchanges and extracurricular activities. The quality of teachers is mostly not the best.

Loriana
Calm Place

Calm Place

Its a very calm campus. I personally just go to study and focus on that. There are many activitys and groups, you just have to know how to find them.

Jason

By working very hard, and not following other student's footsteps, I was able to obatin a good experience in this college. I was able to graduate with Magna Cum Laude, obtaine a proffesional career and enroll in a graduate program at George Mason University.

The amount of students wasting their time.

Michella

While being at college I have experienced the responsibility issue a lot. I realized that all of the stupid things that I do fall back on nobody but me, no longer are mommy and daddy there to get me out of trouble. For example a few weeks back my roommate and I shot a soccer ball at an exit sign and shattered it into hundreds of pieces. Throughout all of my experiences and expectations of college so far I guess I have learned a lot. Although I still have much experiences ahead, I feel that I have finally got my mind focused on the right things so hopefully my future experiences will be a lot less turbulent then this semester has been so far. Even though I came to college expecting the wrong things, I wouldn’t trade in my experiences at college so far for the world. College represents a lot of the things that I want and don’t want out of life. Things that I want out of my college experience are to truly find myself.

ROYDA

Education is an essential part of human formation, education give freedom to men. In an educated civilization there is no “kind of person”. Since there is no “kind of person” in an educated society everyone can attend our school.

In a conversation with a friend I would tell that the University where I study is one academically complete as it has the important accreditations and a faculty prepared, plus it is up to date with technology and their classrooms and laboratories are very well prepared.

My college experience has been of great growth for me and helped me with my confidence as a person and self-esteem. I have also changed and matured in many aspects of my life through this experience I had in college. I have grown professionally and I've achieved my goals, in addition I realized I want to work in a university where I can work with students and help them achieve their career goals and being a person where I can cultivate in them the seed of success in their college experience. It is a great pleasure for me.

Sonibett

There is no type of person who cannot attend this school. I think everyone has the right as human beings to learn, and what better way than at a university as prestigious as this. No matter what race, religion or your political ideals is, each and every one of us has the right to know and expand our minds. With perseverance, patience and dedication anything is possible.

The first advice I would give, would be the never give up, which is harder to see the goal is the best decision you end up doing. Another thing would not let me remove anything or anyone that I have perseverance to get the thing that always keep trying and never get tired. The second would be to believe in me that no matter what you do not have money, my parents can I pay for college, scholarship has not always find the solution. And thanks to all smooth that life has given you so much love, like economics, the only thing that has kept persevering you have the urge to go forward and fight for what you've always believed that you are being and becoming.

My classmates are dedicated, ambitious and have great virtues. Being surrounded by so many smart people and good as they are is important for me. People like this are a competition for me, but also there brings me opportunities for me to emphasize as a leader, being surrounded by so many smart people and good as they are is a important thing on my skills.

Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Bayamon administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.