Itawamba Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Itawamba Community College

Raven

Itawamba Communtity College is a good college . I think i would learn alot and have fun . but i, serious about my work .

Vesmond

This is the best Community College to start out with because everyone is so helpful. They encourage the students to do their best in everything they do. They want the best for them and want to make sure that they are set mentally and academically in class.

jakhari

had a great visit at this college and I am definitely going to attend. Brooklyn was our tour guide and she was so great and Mr. Marty Cooper was amazing! I am going to apply for the Indian Delegation so that I may be more familiar with the college and the events as well as be involved with helping others who are new to campus.

Miranda

It is an excellent school. All the classes and professors I took were great. More extra curricular activities would be the biggest project they could work on. They have a few clubs offered at the school. Over all the school is great way to start off your first time college experience.

Karla

I think that Itawamba Community College is a great opportunity for students to start out if they do not feel comfortable heading straight for University. Everyone is very helpful and the advisors always want to make sure that you are set for the upcoming semester. You can live on campus or commute and that is also a very effective way to allow students to come to college but still stay home if they choose.

It was one of the best colleges I have had the pleasure of attending. It was a life changing experience that I would not change for the world. I am so thankful everyday that I attended ICC. It helped widen my views and give different meanings to everyday life. It was an amazing time.

tabitha

Itawamba Community College is a wonderful school with a select few awesome programs for students to get their degree and go straight into their career of choice without having to go to a university. Registered nurse, physical therapy assistant, surgical technician, respiratory therapist- these are all titles one might leave ICC with.

Itawamba Community College is exquisite is all areas. The faculty is superior in supporting us students in all needs. They work to excel our education, and provide a fun environment on top of it. There is an optimistic aura when you step on campus! The Fulton community is very welcoming and gives many students a sense of home. I highly recommend Itawamba Community College for all students seeking a home away from home!

Suzanna

I think Itawamba Community College is a great place to begin to live and survive on your own. There are plenty of activities and the teachers are always there if you need any kind of help. In all, I think ICC is a great place to get an incredible education for a very affordable price.

Harley

Itawamba Community College is a great place to get your basic classes before transferring to a university. Itawamba Community College is also a great place to meet new people while staying in touch with old friends. Without Itawamba Community College, many 17-22 year olds would be lost in the education world.

Nossibah

It’s a decent college that can be the starting point of someone’s dream. The college has a beautiful building that is full with proper classes ‘sizes. The food in there is a fresh , healthy , and delicious food that every student must have during there school days. The Staff and students are very friendly and respectful.

Sameul

The campus is very modern with well maintained landscapes and modern architecture. The people are very helpful and friendly. The students are down-to-earth and likeable. The college website is very user-friendly and well designed. The surrounding city of Fulton is a lovely town with many basic amenities.

Savannah

It was one of the greatest and most influential experiences of my life. I have no regrets about starting out at ICC. The campus police were usually a bit rude, but they were there if you truly needed them. Overall, it was amazing. I hate to move on.