North Central Missouri College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for North Central Missouri College

Overall it is a very good environment for people who want to learn and to meet a wide variety of people that aren't used to your customs. And the teachers are very understanding when things happen in your life and give you some time to stay on track.

Mikhlyn

It has the small town atmosphere to it. The teachers are all really professional and ready to help, plus they seemed to always be available when a student had a question concerning class. The class size was a huge plus for me, I liked the student to faculty ratio, and it allowed for a more personalized teaching approach. The cost of tuition isn't bad either, and the financial aid department here at NCMC is probably one of the best!

chance

I really enjoy the smaller class size. The professors are easy to talk to and seem to always have an open door policy. I enjoy the on site community center, which helps me stay in shape and stay active. I would recommend this college to anyone that is looking for a smaller community.

Graci

It is a wonderful campus with very pleasant professors. Everyone is welcomed and it is a close nit community so everyone is very helpful and there is an amazing opportunity to get free tutoring. I feel safe on this campus and I hope to plan this college in the fall of 2020.