You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Paine College

Lance

Don't go into college with any expectations. When you make the transition to college, only come with goals; and a plan on how you need to achieve those goals that you set. And when you get distracted, just think about the goals you set, and the plan you set to achieve those goals.

A person that can be focused on their goal, and that likes having a small class so you can interact with teacher should attend Paine College.

A person who likes to meet and interact with lots of diferent people, shouldn't attend Paine College. The school is very small in student attendance, so you won't meet too many new people.

Shavonna

"Shavonna Study hard , take your grades seriously ,Because it will be worth it in the end , and most importantly Follow your heart and dreams and do what makes you happy." If i could go back and talk to my high school self i would most definitely tell myself to study ,study,study ! Test taking was one of my biggest problems in high school and i had very poor study techniques . If i would have studied harder and applied myself a lot better i'm sure i would have had better options in colleges to attend rather than settling . I would have said make better choices in life as far as education , fill out those scholarships and just most importantly apply myself better ! You can do great things if you set your mind to it , don't let anyone's words discourage you !

There isn't enough Clubs and more electives provided ! we have more disputes and problems inthenews rather than hearing something good about our campus. The school spirit is there , but half haertedly ! i feel as though if they had more events geared to each and every person more students would sit around less and get more involved ! we dont offer much and that's the main problem that certainly needs fixing !

When i was Freshman at Paine and had the time to go out all i would brag about was the parties to my friends , and tell them how much fun they were and the new faces i met , and how it was great to get away from campus drama and school work and take your mind away from things that clouded it at times ! the Parties at school then were the best.

Sharonda

If I was able to go back in time and talk to my younger self as a high school senior, I would tell my past self, the pros and cons of college life on an academic and personal level. Knowing what I know now about college life and the huge trasition that comes along with it, I would tell my past self to prepare to become a stronger individual. College is a whole new learning experience on a different level. This is the time that you have to be able to conquor the world and take charge of your life. People now consider you as an adult and certain things will have to be accomplished on your own. It is essential that you maintain good grades and keep a positive attitude anywhere you may go. Independence is key when you are in college. Making it your duty to get a job while in school shows that you are in that mindframe to take care of your needs first and foremost. You must also be involved in clubs and organizations throughout your campus, so in that way, you are destined for greater opportunities. But determination, dedication, and hardwork is fairly improtant.

When I brag about my school, it tell people that my school is extremely historical and it is an HBCU. We get to experience a different side of life while attending a school that has a majority of people of color. The people and teachers are very friendly.

The most frustrating thing about my college is that sometimes the bathrooms start to malfunction and sometimes the food is not up to par on certain days. Another frustrating thing about my school is that the parking lots and walkways get entirely too flodded and it is puddles everywhere. Lastly, another frustrating thing is that bugs start to come into students room when it rains outside.

Jeffery

Since i tranfered this year from Fort Valley State University to Paine College it would have to be that Paine is a private school and its where I live so i would be closer to home.

In high school I did not have a care in the world. I always foucsed on my work, sports, and making sure that me and my family werre stable with me being the man of the house. So I already had a few big responsibilites to take care of. When it was time for me to start filling out college applications I was ready. I was anxious to go to college like any other student would or should be. When move in day came of course I had some of my family and friends to help me move in. I had no idea what was in store for me one the first day of classes. When school started progressing I sometimes waas late because there was no one there to tell me to get up. Also, the professers never told you when work was due , it was up to you to read the syllabus. So have said all of that I would have giving my self way more responsiblites in high school and also I would have taken things upon myself to see when work was due instead of waiting on my teachers to say when.

The most frustrating thing about school would have to be learning how to handle your own buisness and not having anyone to help you. You have to learn how to make your own decisions.

Georgina

Our school is a Methodist based and built institution and we are a HBCU (historically black college and university)

I believe the unique thing about paine is that we are like a loving dysfunctional family

Hey make sure that you stay focused if you want to be in the school of your dreams, don't let friends distract you, remember to let the Lord lead you to where you should be.

Keyoshia

Paine College is a great place to further your education, your relationship with Lord, and get connected with the faculty, staff, and students.

My school is unique because everyone on campus greets you and welcome. My head track and field coach is an Olympian, a gold medalist.

Going to college as a first time freshman can be very challenging. Now that I know more about college there are a lot of things I should have done differently. I am out on my own now and there are a few things that I wish I would have done while I was in high school, like getting a job because as a college student you will get tired of the café food. There are also a lot of events that goes on during college and as a freshman you do not want to miss any event. If I could go back in time and give myself advice as a high school senior I would tell myself to take more classes outside of female weight condition and gym class. There are certain programs on the computer that I do not know how to work because I did not take computer class. I would also tell myself not to take my class work so lightly just because I am about to graduate soon. Class still goes on and you still have to do work. I would tell myself to apply to more scholarships because the tuition of college is not cheap.

Destiny

Often in life we recall moments in our life that we wish we could have changed for the better. During my senior year in high school I was very busy not only with my academics but with work and trying to enroll in college. I am very grateful that I was able to make a good GPA and graduate successfully from high school. If I could tell myself something my graduating year I would have told myself not to procrastinate as much. Procrastination is something that can ruin a student’s academic life. Before I graduated I often made the mistake of putting off assignments and rushing to do homework at the last minute. I would give myself this advice because if I didn’t procrastinate my senior year, my life would have been much easier and I probably could have made a higher GPA. But at the end I graduated high school successfully and got accepted into a good college, and for that I am very grateful.

It is an institution that promotes academics and a responsible lifestyle for youths and young adults. Individuals who do not share the dream of living responsibly while concentrating on their academics are not suitable for this institution of higher learning.

Paine College is a black historical school of liberal arts, located in the heart of the beautiful city of Augusta Georgia. It is a small college, hence students have access to their professors which helps in proper understanding of classes. One of the beauties of the school is that it inter-racial and international. Students are exposed to cultures from different parts of the world. Paine College was founded by the United Methodist Church and as such its a christian college which upholds and teaches the tenets of christianity. My school breeds responsible, hardworking and law abiding citizens.

DaShan

Paine College is a Liberal Arts College that cares and support students academically and finding scholarships. The college help students one on one in order to find finacial assistance and they will look out for you just in case there's free money available. Once you attend Paine its like a family because when you graduate from th school there is always someone on campus who remebers you.

One thing that I would tell myself as a high school senior is to stay in-state and not to attend an institution out-of-state because I would not receice as much financial money because I'm not a resident. I would also mention to stay at the campus I am most comfortable with and when I'm ready, transfer to another institute in Georgia. Most importantly I would tell myself that college is the most memorable and yet difficult; don't overwork yourself because it could end terribly. Enjoy life, hang out with friends, travel, have a part-time job to have some change in your pocket. Lastly, I would say, "Try not to overthink things or stress yourself out because you have time, you have to manage time but, don't worry know your professors, falcuties, staffs, and family to support you along the way.

I tell them I used to attend the Upward Bound Program that is affiliated with Paine College. During my senior year in the Upward Bound Program, I was able to take two free college courses and stay on campus for the summer with other seniors who were able to attend. Afterwards when I transferred to another institution I was already ahead of the game having six credit hours my freshman year!

Paine College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.