Misenheimer, NC
Pfeiffer University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pfeiffer University

Madison

Overall, I am not a big fan of Pfeiffer University. It is a very small community with very little around. On weekends, typically, the only thing to partake in is partying, which is definitely not my thing. The students and faculty are all very nice and helpful and the food served on campus is what people could expect for cafeteria food. I find that the classes here are not very challenging and remind me of the level of classes that I took in high school.

brevin

It is all about what you make it. The dorm are pretty old and wooden. There are parties though there will always be a police nearby and they are strict on drinking. On the positive side you will always be safe. There aren't any good restaurants nearby. You will have plenty of fast food options though. They also have pretty good academics.

Maddison

Pfeiffer University is a great college because all classes are small and have a lot of resources and one on one learning. Also, there are many activities available to get the students out of their comfort zone and to meet new people. This college is great in influencing people to be active with their college experience and to not just spend it in their dorm room.

Cailen

The school is in a less than ideal location, there’s no place to go for fun. The students are disrespectful to others on their hall, and the bathrooms could stand to be cleaner. Overall I wouldn’t recommend going to this school unless you are planning to commute.

Amber

So far my experience at Pfeiffer has been great. Everyone around me always offers their help and teachers are usually helpful and understanding. The president even lives right on campus so they are always engaged in student activity and walking around campus.

Shekeila

I am about to attend Pfeiffer University this upcoming Fall Semester and I honestly can say it is just amazing. Pfeiffer wants you to become involved in an activities they host for the students to break away from being inside of the dorms and create friendships you can build for your lifetime. It is a beautiful campus and very safe! YES any college may have a few students that party and go beyond their limits but I think that might be one of the normal things of college that aren't surprising. Pfeiffer is all about putting your feet to the metal and inspiring you to work for the future that is ahead of you because it's bright and that's what Pfeiffer is all about.

Collin

Fantastic Fit for my son to attend

Fantastic Fit for my son to attend

marti

I was born in the United States, in the university town of Boone, NC; but I have always lived in Spain (Barcelona), born from Spanish parents (mother English teacher, father basketball coach). All my life I have been preparing myself for the moment of attending College in the United States, borth for academic and athletics reasons. I want to major in Business, but also prepare for Law School; and play basketball at the NCAA level in the States. I prepare the recquired exams (SAT,TOEFL) as well as trained to be the best basketball player I could be (gym, practice, weight lifting, mentality). My personal experience tells me that if you work hard, you can dream and achieve your dreams. Everything I have ever wished for, I have achieved. This is the best lesson I can carry with me, and it is always on my mind. Working hard, sweating, is the key to success. For me, it has always been. I hope I always remember, and can carry this key with me.

A person who is not ready to commit to work, ethics, learning, becoming a better person. Someone who doesn't value education and sports as part of a better life. In a positive way, everybody who is ready to work and improve is ready for Pfeiffer.

For me, Pfeiffer is a fantastic opportunity. I am enjoying the academic part as much as the Athletic part. I have a great counsellor, a fantastic team of teachers, an incredible group of basketball coaches, participate in the basketball team and am enjoying every moment at Pfeiffer as what it is, an incredible opportunity. Being born in the USA (Boone, NC) but from Spanish parents, I am living what has been the best decision of my life.

Jackario

A beautiful compus with lots of fun and caring people.

A beautiful compus with lots of fun and caring people.

I do not know that we are very well known for anything.

If I could go back and talk to my high school senior-self, I would tell myself to work hard in all of my classes. I would tell myself tis because, the first year of college was very hard for me. I did not transition very well because my high school never really prepared me for college life. I would tell myself to be sure and make a lot of friends and get more involved on campus. I tell my self this because making friends and getting involved on campus is important to doing well socially and academically. I make it a point to tell myself to make sure you do not fall behind and always talk with you professors about how you doing in all of your classes. I would tell the senior me to make certain to keep up with all of the assignments and when they are due in every class. I would tell myself to do my very best in all that do because you will be thankful that you did. I would also tell myself to read more because reading the material that is assigned is very important in all of you classes at Pfeiffer.

It is in a rural setting, where as other schools I applied to were more urban. This school is a small private methodist university, as opposed to other schools that I considered which were large public universities. Pfeiffer is unique to other schools because although it is a small university, there is a strong sense of belonging to a family. There are no sororities or fraternities at this school. Although this may seem unappealing to some students, I think this helps to unite the student body at Pfeiffer as a whole community.

I would tell myself to put fourth the maximum effort I could in high school, because this would have allowed for me to get more financial aid and scholarships potentially. I would tell myself to prepare to become extremely self sufficient and get the msot out of every experience available at Pfeiffer. I would tell myself not to be nervous, and to enjoy these years while I can because they are going by fast!

My complaints about Pfeiffer are minimal and particular. Sometimes certain classes and electives are not offered every semester or even every year, so sometimes scheduling can be difficult to fully accomodate a student athlete such as myself. Tuition is icnreasing and will continually do so each year. Although I do recieve some financial aid, I will still graduate with tens of thousands of dollars in debt.

Pfeiffer University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.