Pfeiffer University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pfeiffer University

Shekeila

I am about to attend Pfeiffer University this upcoming Fall Semester and I honestly can say it is just amazing. Pfeiffer wants you to become involved in an activities they host for the students to break away from being inside of the dorms and create friendships you can build for your lifetime. It is a beautiful campus and very safe! YES any college may have a few students that party and go beyond their limits but I think that might be one of the normal things of college that aren't surprising. Pfeiffer is all about putting your feet to the metal and inspiring you to work for the future that is ahead of you because it's bright and that's what Pfeiffer is all about.

sebastian

it is a hard cultured environment if you do not have a car. i believe that in order for you to have a good time at this institution is to be familiar with your dorm mates and make many friends. it may be tough as a commuter but i believe it is doable. i do not recommend this school for soccer however since after the 2015 champs, the scene would become dead and that would be the only thing that is carrying the program when it comes to recruiting.

Overall I believe that Pfeiffer is a pretty underwhelming institution that doesn't benefit students in any way academically and especially financially. The institution lacks a various amount of things from decent campus food to enticing programs and opportunities for student involvement. They care more about the money than the student or education.

Maddison

Pfeiffer University is a great college because all classes are small and have a lot of resources and one on one learning. Also, there are many activities available to get the students out of their comfort zone and to meet new people. This college is great in influencing people to be active with their college experience and to not just spend it in their dorm room.

brevin

It is all about what you make it. The dorm are pretty old and wooden. There are parties though there will always be a police nearby and they are strict on drinking. On the positive side you will always be safe. There aren't any good restaurants nearby. You will have plenty of fast food options though. They also have pretty good academics.

Amber

So far my experience at Pfeiffer has been great. Everyone around me always offers their help and teachers are usually helpful and understanding. The president even lives right on campus so they are always engaged in student activity and walking around campus.

Cailen

The school is in a less than ideal location, there’s no place to go for fun. The students are disrespectful to others on their hall, and the bathrooms could stand to be cleaner. Overall I wouldn’t recommend going to this school unless you are planning to commute.

Collin

Fantastic Fit for my son to attend

Landon

Pfeiffer isn't a huge university and in some ways, you may feel like you're missing out on things that larger schools have to offer. However, you can't beat the small class sizes and care the faculty has for each student. Everyone there wants you to be successful and thrive in your area. They all care about you doing well in school and finding a career after graduation. I feel like you can feel lost or unimportant at bigger universities, but Pfeiffer is like a big family!

Madison

Overall, I am not a big fan of Pfeiffer University. It is a very small community with very little around. On weekends, typically, the only thing to partake in is partying, which is definitely not my thing. The students and faculty are all very nice and helpful and the food served on campus is what people could expect for cafeteria food. I find that the classes here are not very challenging and remind me of the level of classes that I took in high school.

Kaitlyn

Pfeiffer is a great school! The professors work with you to make sure you know the information. The faculty/Staff are always available, and respond to emails within 24 hours. The small campus contributes to the social life greatly, everyone knows everyone.

Samir

Six months ago, when I began my journey at Pfeiffer University, I felt like I was loved like a big family. Pfeiffer University is a private university literally in the middle of no where. Nevertheless, I don't consider Pfeiffer an university, I consider it a community.

Moranda

Pfeiffer is a great school academically and athletically. The food could be better but we're not starving and that's all we ask. I recommend this scool to anyone that is truly willing to press forward in their academic life and keep a little wildlife for the weekends. I love the school and can not wait to see what my next 2 years will bring.