Post University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Post University

Post University is a great way to start your studying if you have been putting it off. Post makes it personal. Professors are always there to help you and your advisors check in with you if not weekly at least every 2 weeks. Terms are 8 weeks long....

Whitney

Love it so far. The financial aid department had definitely been very very helpful to me. They have helped me process my FAFSA and also have gone over my award letter with me. They have pointed me in the direction to receive extra funding because mine doesn’t cover my courses.

Wonderful. They will help you get to where you are going. The instructors are amazing and will help answer your questions. The online classes is easy to navigate once you get used to where everything is located at. I haven't used the tutors yet but I have heard they are really good at helping. Everyone answers you back within a day.

Traci

Post is a great school. There style of learning captures your attention in a non traditional way. The work is not overwhelming. You have the ability to have some down time especially with online classes. Instructors are very responsive and very helpful.

Alexa

Post University is a great school! The professors have always been kind, fair, and quick to respond to any questions I have. Communication has always been great with my classmates and my professors. Post is quick to respond to e-mails and discussion boards. Overall, a terrific learning environment for any prospective student wanting to further their education.

Anastasia

Great school to attend either on campus or online. REALLY easy and professors are always available. Modules are easy and quick and so is testing and mid-tea. Essays are lengthy but fun . We have class discussion where you can get to know your classmates and understand everyone’s point of view and also learn from there perspective

Jillian

I never thought about Post University as a school i would attending. but after working in higher education and wanting a master degree it seemed like the best option, i never would have considered myself an online student but once i started the online master program it seemed just like sitting in a classroom without having to waste gas. i have never felt more welcome on a college campus even when i'm not on the actual campus, but when i do get to campus and i introduce myself to the professor they instantly recognize my name and my work and who i am as a student.

Michaila

Post is a good school where students can think individually. It is not a political school, as far as I've seen, which is good for students who would rather learn than focus on politics. The professors are knowledgeable and available when needed, even outside of office hours. There are various activities for students to get involved with and the advisers are helpful when planning for future classes and internships.

ainnet

I really admire this school, it has molded me in many ways, I have progressed a lot in going to this in which me going on-line has really show me dedication and educational stability. I look forward into finish my degree even at my pace. I look forward to the day i graduate and I work across that stage. I lost my mother a few years back and she always wanted me to get my degree I do it for myself and her.

VIcki

Some of the academic classes are great and some are repetitive of previous classes. It is a for profit school that is too expensive. If I had it to do over I would have went to a community college. At the time I needed on online school and this was it.

Michele

Post University is a diversified campus with helpful people, students, and faculty. Learning is the utmost importance as well as collaborating with fellow students and gaining a professional relationship with your professor. The campus itself has many programs for one to excel and show interest in. You often see groups of students either studying together or just mingling, showing interest in each other's opinions.

Adrianna

Post is nice, there are extracurricular activities that are around campus, and the clubs are pretty active, but not many students want to get involved and show up to the events. The dorms are small, but are definitely live-able. The class size is small which is really great, and the honors program is a great perk. One of my biggest gripes with the school is the financial aid office. Many of the people there are unpleasant to talk to, and they are not too helpful when it comes to knowledge on scholarships and getting students the money that they need.

Jeremy

Being a student at Post University is very rewarding, challenging, and fun. The professors and staff are there for you 24/7 they are here to help you succeed in whatever you choose to do with your career. They really care about you and want the best for you no matter what it is. I'm really enjoying myself and this is a great to school its a pleasure to be attending.

Anna

Post University feels like a second family by how kind and helping everyone is! The staff and the students make you feel so welcoming and I could not ask for a better college to go to. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and make sure to answer any questions you may have.

deanna

it a great online college I have enjoyed the classes I have taken so far. The classes have taught me to study more re read the material if I don't understand. The professors are always there to help. The classes have been a bit challenging but not unbearable.

Adrianna

Post is a pretty good school. The classes are small and the teachers really get to know their students and get them ready for their careers after. The two downsides to take note of is that the campus can seem "dead, as in there is not much going on, and the food can be so-so. I've found hair in my food a few times. But, there is always Mondo's Subs that are open Monday to Thursday. So, Overall, I'd recommend this school.

Chanapa

It’s a small campus, but it is worth to set up my new world here.

Timka

I love Post University, it is one of the best universities for the price and location.

I feel Post University is great because it combines the potential for in-class and online education. I often have access to my teachers in person and via technology 24/7, which is something that definitely makes Post U unique. I did have to drop a star though due to constant communicational issues with the financial department in regards to loan, grant, and drop fee information. Also it is a bit frustrating when taking online courses that the teachers tend not to respond to your questions for a day or so. Other than that it is an education and I am grateful to Post.

I am extremely satisfied with post-university. The one time I had an issue with a professor was handled promptly and appropriately. The student advisors are very knowledgeable and eager to assist students with any and all issues. The financial advisors are amazing and made the process of getting loans and such very easy.

John

i thought so highly of post i committed for the fall of 2017! perfect college for me!! the grounds are great, but not to big. classes are very easy too get too. i am living at the housing on campus. my overall view is they are neat, clean and updated with lots of extras. the sports are a very big thing for this college. the professors work with all students and know all sports events going on. they take the time to know who is playing what sport in their classes. they make everything work together!

Crystal

Good school excellent professors I am an online student so the facility is not familiar to me however I do feel that it is overall a good university with excellent extracurricular activities as well as courseware I also appreciate how accessible the professors are as they try to make time for each student I would recommend that the University revise their financial aid department as I have heard and personally experienced negligence and unprofessionalism within the department.

Carrie

What I enjoy about Post University is that when I have a team of people are there to see me succeed. My academic advisor is constantly sending words of encouragement or calling to check in. As an online student, who lives on the other side of the country, it can be challenging to feel connected with a school that is 3,000 miles and 2 time zones away. This school strives to make you feel connected.

maximillian

I am enjoying being at Post University. The professors and advisors are supportive and available. The campus is really nice with everything easy to get to, and the dorms are good. There's a great athletic center and a student center with a game room and theater room. They have very good food and a great sub shop.

James

When I first started my journey for a higher education, I was working at a job where I began to understand that, If I didn't get some kind of formal education I was always going to be frustrated with myself, and consequently with others. Since my time at Post University I have learned so much more about my self, life, and the "connectedness" of things, that I am now hoping to continue to learn and grow so that I may be of maximum service to those who might have need

Daniel

I have been attending Post University for the last two years. I am currently taking all of my classes online but have hd numerous experiences with the campus life. Over the last two years I have enjoyed my online education. The classes are beneficial to me since I work full-time over forty hours a week and have about a fort-five minute commute to and from work everyday. This allows me to work at my own pace and plan out my weeks accordingly to fit in with my work and personal schedule. Some of the classes are more challenging then other, same for the professors. The majority of the professors will grade your work, answer emails and provide information in a timely manner. While other seem to take their time and by the time the questions are answered it's too late. Overall Post University has been a perfect fit for me as I returned from school after nearly ten years away from education.

Teresa

Even if the business school is one of the best of the North of the country, and the professors are willing to help everybody, I am not sure if it is worth it. If the students are commuters, they most likely will be happy with this school. The size of the classes is small, which allows us to interact better with the professor. By the end of the first two weeks, each professor knows each student in the class.

Rosa

I am very happy at Post and I have enjoyed my time. The staff have been great with helping me. I feel their prices could be better but overall I would recommend them.

Vanessa

This the WORST SCHOOL EVER!!! The financial aid department is horrible and downright degrading. This school, the advisors are terrible and so is the financial aid department I am having too many problems with this school that I shouldn't be having I am getting ready to be a junior in the next few months and the financial department decides that I am not going to be in classes anymore because of a mistake they made and I am expected to fix their mistake I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

Chloe

I personally love this University and am thrilled with my choice. I am going for a Bachelor degree in Equine Studies which will be extremely beneficial to me in my future. It is difficult to find any schools in the state of Connecticut that offers such a lovely Equine program and I could not be happier.

I think this is a great school.

Shelby

I believe this is a good school, the academic advisers and admin are very helpful! I currently attend online so I am really not too sure about campus life, but black board (the online school program) is very easy to navigate. The Post app is very user friendly and full of students asking and Answering question ! Overall a decent school.

Demarris

I like the school and the programs they offer. You can even go online and the online school is very helpful They provide power points to break down the book they give and they also offer your school books online. The teachers and adviors are always there to help you whenever you need them. They respond to emails within 24 hours.

Raniya

Post University is a nice looking school. I really the school colors and mascot, they are very nice together . The school has some very interesting majors and nice classroom sizes. Since it is a small school it has a strong student community. Lastly, It's a very sport dominated school, which I love.

Dondre

I overall love Post University! There is no better-accredited school I'd rather attend over Post University! An average day at school is the equivalent to a lovely summer or springtime day at the park, not trying to sound too cheesy! But I do love my school!

Adilah

Post University is a great school! I love how attentive the professors are and how the staff checks in on you weekly to make sure you are okay and they are their for you, if you need anything. Choosing Post University was the best decision i have ever made.

Heather

Post University offers flexibility to individuals who are not only students, but may be full-time mothers, employees, etc., and helps them to reach their educational goals on their own schedules. Post University has recently expanded their on-site campus to two locations, which is a sign that their on the rise in a positive manner.

Tonya

It is a great learning facility. I would recommend to all. Learned a lot being at this class. There are lots of great teachers that really care about the students. They have great programs to choose from just and overall great school to attend. Very flexible schedule.

Victoria

I live it, I get lost in the student portal for hours and never tire of it. The blackboard is simple to navigate if you read. Definitely an amazing school and the instructors don't ignore you, they are actually happy with so many questions no matter how silly they seem

Kim

I am truly impressed with their online program. I’ve gone back to school after 30 years and was quite apprehensive. They have all made me feel that I can go to them with any issues I have. Plenty of resources and assistance. Very happy I chose Post University.

Leona

NIce school to contintue education! I love the instructors passion for success. The administation is efficient. The academic success coaches are always on target. To receive an email or a phone call is typical at Post Univeristy to check on you and your classes is absolutely phenominal! I recommend this University and I have wonderful memories and experiences to support my feedback.

Carley

Great school and very attentive to their students. I am attending online and my advisor checks on me a few times a week to see if I need any assistance with making up work or figuring out what classes I’m taking next. I really believe they make taking online classes easier.

EMILY

The staff at Post University all have great attitudes and work hard helping each student find their success. They are always available to answer questions and assist the students in whatever they need. Post University really have the students best interest in mind and encourage each student to work towards their goals. This school is fantastic!

Selina

I love the school since I have enrolled I have had the opportunity to feel the support from all staff and students. When I felt like I was getting overwhelmed at one point and I had emails and missed called from my academic advisors who were there and willing to help me in any and every way possible.

ernest

It is indeed a great experience. I recommend taking the opportunity to embrace and enjoy what Post University has to offer.

Laurie

I attend Post University online. They do have a campus in Waterbury, CT but I have never been there. I'm sure they have a great campus. I've researched all aspects of the school. I am extremely excited about this school. For someone who has not attended school in 25 years , I am currently doing well and I'm very excited to see how my college future turns out.