Rasmussen College-Florida Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Rasmussen College-Florida

ANNA

I really like Rasmussen's nursing program. Not only is it easy to apply too. But you honestly feel like you're getting your moneys worth with the care the teachers display in truly teaching the students. Not many teachers will go out of their way to prove several links for different learning types to honestly help each one of pass.

Heather

Love the staff and the students

Paul

I truly enjoy my adventure at Rasmussen College. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend it for any one who is considering obtaining their college degree via online.

linda

when i first started thinking about Rasmussen college i was really nervous because i have been out of school for about three years. My program advisors was really supported when i talked to him about going back to school he helped me with step by step guidance in helping me with all my paper work and guiding me through how to operate the online classes i need to take in order to be similar with the online class.

Rebecca

I absolutely love Rasmussen!!

JAZMYN

I like how the classes are smaller in order to have more one-on-one time. I also like how the teachers in the school are, they are very nice and hands-on, if needed. I also like how Rasmussen College has a Registered Nursing program that lasts a year and seven months because that means I can get my job sooner and start my future.

Briana

Rasmussen college is an accelerated program, perfect for anyone who's up for a challenge! Although it is a roller coaster journey to see light at the end of the tunnel, anything is possible with Rasmussen's helpful resources and tutoring convenience. The overall experience has been truly incredible, with the driven staff and hands-on learning.

Kassie

Rasmussen College is mostly online although we have some classes on campus and then clinicals at nearby hospitals. The campus is beautiful though although it’s very small and not Nlive on campus. Lots of adult students returning to school!

Katia

Awesome and the teachers and staff are very nice!!! They help out as much as they possibly can to make sure that their students get the best education. Rasmussen has helped me achieve my goals and I am so proud to say that I graduate next month on April 21, 2018!!

Traci

Its a great college, the nursing program is not for the faint of heart. It's pretty affordable for a private college. But if money is an issue maybe look into a community college because you will more than likely have to take out loans. Overall great staff and great teachers.

Jeff

Very good, helpful people. They will be clear what exactly you need to do in order to get into the program you desire.

michele

I think this is a great nursing college. Very thorough, students help each other, there are tutors if needed, the faculty is always available to help and talk whenever you need them. I recommend this college over any other in the southwest florida area.

Abigayl

Very expensive if your not a single parent. The advisors don’t help with options on how to pay for school

Kirstie

Fast past learning, be ready to be pushed to your limit. If you can make it through the nursing program than they have insured you are ready to be a great nurse. Professors are understanding and do truthfully care. Most becomes friends, and some even family.

Rasmussen's nursing program is wonderful. The program is intense but it is a great program. The nursing campus is very nice and has state of the art labs for learning nursing skills. The instructors are always available to answer any questions you have.

Christian

It really is a college that helps and makes sure you get what you need to succeed in the future!!

So far, the campus is small and great. I think it is mainly for adult learners. There is not really a campus for the "typical college student." Therefore, if you are like me and are going back to school, it is perfect. No outside distractions. Just class!

Tamera

From enrollment to now Rasmussen College has definitely made me (a student) a number one priority. Getting in touch with teachers and staff members is extremely easy and they are always checking on my academic levels. I would recommend Rasmussen is anyone try to get into Pharmacy.

Vyctorya

This school is very accelerated and fast paced but if you are in it and focus this is the school to succeed. This school provides hands-on and the teachers I have had so far want to see you succeed they are there always available and provide great resources.

Anthony

This is a great school. The campus is very clean and active, the staff is always available to assist. Even the online class programs are up to technology standards. They really want to see you propser at this school. They have many academic programs available and even job assistance.

Victoria

Rasmussen college is a very excellent choice for students interested in smaller class sizes, one on one instruction and who like the fact of having a mainly online - class approach. There are options to flex assessment some courses, cutting tuition costs, which is a really popular option students participate in often. Also, you don’t have to pay for hardcover books or anything as everything is available online. The nursing program is very prestige , the instructors really care about your education and success and want to see you succeed and becoming a medical professional. They are always there when you communicate via email or call.

caridad

The Teachers are amazing and I love my school the class size is perfect and there's no other Nursing program for me. All the students help each other and it really does feel like a family. I use to be very timid and shy but every Monday I have class I am actively engaged and laughing and learning, yes the tuition is more than any other regular nursing program but its worth every cent.

Rasmussen does not have sports, clubs or any activities that larger universities offer. Rasmussen does offer a small town feel college where everyone knows everyone. It is a faster pace nursing program, so they do not let you procrastinate at all! It is affordable, accredited and surrounded with professors that only want you to pass! You do need to have a flexible working schedule. I loved the fast pace because they teach exactly what you need to know as a nurse and still give you enough time after each quarter to relax and breathe! I have recommended this to many of my friends and highly recommend it to anyone looking to become a Registered Nurse!

Marjorie

danielle

i am looking forward to attend the nursing program

haven't been there very long but the faculty/ instructors all seem geared toward helping you succeed.

Mary

It’s a great school for those looking to fast-track into nursing. The teachers are very knowledgeable nurses with tons of experience. They truly care for and nurture student nurses so they can achieve the maximum potential as a future RN. Many students join the schools student nurse association and participate in local community events.