Moon Township, PA
Robert Morris University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Robert Morris University

Chad

There were no suprises when entering this school. Everything straight forward and upfront.

I enjoy telling my friends about how ethnically diverse my university is. I have met a lot of friends from different ethnic backgrounds. Also, my school is very friendly where as my friend tends to complain about the arrogance of the students at his college.

Craig

Robert Morris University is a nice quiet buiseness school and the students there are full of school spirit.

The advice that I would give my high school self is, to push yourself through the rough times and keep up with your work. You are going to go through some rough patches and will want to give up. Don't do it, no matter how hard life seems you can always pull through for the better. Another thing is to call your family more when you're away. They worry when you don't respond to text messages or phone calls. My last piece of advice is that you dont have to know what you want to do with the rest of your life yet, you're young and have plenty of time to figure that out. So make sure you keep up with your work and have fun while you're away at college, these will be the best years of your life.

I don't brag to my friends about my school, but when i tell them about it, I usually talk about my fraternity and fun philanthropy events we throw.

Caitlin

If I could go back and tell myself anything during my senior year of high school, I would tell me that it's okay to fail. Through the stress of college, I have learned that failure is not the end of the world, but quitting, or not trying at all, is. I would tell myself that giving your all is the most important thing in life, and as long as you are giving your all, failure is okay. I would tell myself that my mental illness is not a hinderence to success, even though it may seem that way sometimes. I would tell myself that asking for help, especially on my darkest days, is a sign of courage. If I could go back and tell myself anything during my senior year of high school, I would tell myself that things will be okay, and that the sun has to shine through the darkness sooner or later.

Robert Morris University is a medium sized school which makes it the perfect experience for me. The class size, especially for classes in my major, is intimate and very good.

People who like large parties and large class size.

Jazmyne

Robert Morris is a great, academically-focused school that is in the perfect location.

It is well known for its business program, as well as it's men's ice hockey program, this year especially.

I would tell myself that worrying about everything did not change how things went. It is best to just accept that you are moving away and go in with the mindset of enjoying yourself.

matthew

The school has famous alumni that you can network with to help you pursue your career .

Hold down even though high school was horrible for you it will get better once you go to school.

Someone that is hardworking and likes to have fun at the same time.

Bethany

If I give myself advice I would say to; choose a major in advance, start the semester strong, and stay focused on my schoolwork. Firstly, I would tell myself to decide on a major before signing up for classes. If you don’t, you might discover once you have picked a major that your school does not offer the classes you need. It saves time and money to have an idea of what you want to do ahead of time. I would also tell myself to work hard from the very beginning of the semester. Since there are such few grades you received each term, if you are not focused the beginning you will have to spend the rest of the semester trying to raise your grade which is very difficult. It is easier to avoid this stress altogether by doing well from the beginning. Lastly, I would recommend ignoring my personal feelings about my classes. I didn’t like my first classes so I gave little effort and got lower grades. It is better to pass the class than to do badly because you didn’t like it and have to repeat it later.

Simon

Dear younger me, Do not fret about college. It will all work out. The main thing you need to do is keep up with dates and deadlines for enrolling and scholarships and all that. It may seem difficult, but once you get started it will all be fine. Stay focused on your studies and don't let the freedoms of college make you blow it off.

Chauncey

Make sure that you give everyone a chance. I know that some people were horrible in high school just because you had big dreams and they didn't always understand you, but I'm telling you that life does get better. Join all these organizations, show everyone who you are and don't be afraid because you are about to run into a lot people who are just as interested in your activities as you are. You are about meet so many people that will change your life. I know you don't want to go to RMU but trust me it's for the best. It's going to open doors you've never seen before. Just keep your head up grow tough skin and keep moving forward. I haven't seen the ending of this story yet but the middle is to die for! Trust me you’re in for pleasant surprise. Life doesn't end at Prom King and graduation speeches, it begins with it. You are built for so much more that you don't even see yet. Trust me.

The people are amazing. Both the adults and students. I've devolped a great support system, friends that I'll have for ever and trusted mentors in only two years!

It could stand to be a little more diverse. It's getting there but the majority of ethinic groups on campus are white as of now.

Kelly

I believe it is best known for it's business program. That is why I looked to them so I can complete my bachlor's degree in Organizational Leadership.

My advice to myself would be take school very seriously. Years from now you will regret holding off not getting your 4 year degree. After being out of school for so long, it is hard now to make time with a full time job and a "full" time family. Take the time now to enjoy getting your education it will pay off for you in the long run. Hold on, life is a bumpy ride and having your education is "your safety belt"!

I am a adult working student that is going back for my bachlor's degree. Robert Morris offers an accelerated learning program all online that allows me to continue to work full time, go to school full time and take care of my family.

Ana

Some people may call me weird, but I actually like going here. I complain about certain things but then I realize that I'm paying a lot of money to go here and I might as well make the most of it. What I love about RMU is that I've been able to meet people that have made a positive impact in my life. Not just the students here but also the professors and faculty. One thing I would change here would be to have a greater food selection, I love food and we could definitely have more variety. Also the prices of some of the things here are crazy! One of the top complaints of the students here. I like that my school isn't too big where you feel overwhelmed by the amount of people I see everyday but also its not too small where you see the same people every single day. People usually don't know what or where RMU is and that's okay. I spend most of my time either in my suite because this is where I sleep, eat, do my homeowork and hang out with my friends. RMU is located in an suburban town but we're 20 minutes outside of Pittsburgh, so we're not far from the city life. I like how there's school pride during football and basketball games but we could expand that to other sports. An experience I'll always remember here is when I had to walk to my classes on the first day of school. Your schedule is scattered throughout the day that sometimes you forget when your classes are!

Robert Morris University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.