South University, Columbia Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for South University, Columbia

deborah

I am currently enrolled in the nursing program after having a particularly rough go at one of the local technical colleges. South university nursing program took me in and gave me a new perspective on college. They actually teach and care about you. I'm never intimidated to ask questions and the instructors are actually invested in your success instead of seeing you as another number.

Raven

I transfered from from Lander University. This is my third week at South, So far so good. I really enjoy the small class room setting. There ASC and library have been my hang out spot since day one. Another thing I like about south is your able to get more classes finished. They have four semester instead of two like most universities. There semesters consist of fall, winter, spring, and summer.

Briana

My opinion of south university is amazing. The school is a great school and I recommend it to anyone. The professors are always available and easy to work with. The campus is so safe that security guards are always walking around so there will not be any interruptions during class. Students get to together and work on projects and get the job done.