New York, NY
Spanish-American Institute

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Spanish-American Institute

Arielle

My classmates are unacademic.

My classmates are unacademic.

College has been an eye-opening experience for me. The world suddenly makes sense and I know there are answers to what seems like the endless questions I have. My experiences in the classroom have been unparalleled with any other educational experience I have had. Coupled with the rich cultural and social experiences I enjoy with my classmates has made my college experience invaluable.

The students because they are dull and stupid.

Reginald

There will be plenty of oppportunities in life that will present themselves to you dressed up with shining lights and singing parades that will give you the Hallucination of glamour and contentment. The chance to go to college is one of priceless value thats fulfilling to the soul and the spirit and can be kept within your inner most for the rest of your life. Anything else is superficial and not as meaningful as an education which can take you much further in life than any materialistic that can be taken away by/form anyone at anytime. If you give yourself an education, no one, absolutely no one can take that away from you. The main ingredients to accomplishing getting a Degree is dedication, commitment, focus, and constitution. While it's true that it's never too late, the earlier you get an education, the better off you would be later on in life. Just ask anyone you know who passed up a chance to go to college would they go now if they had the time and/or money. External things die or pass on eventually.An Education is forever.

Anyone that wants to make a difference in the world. Your heart must tell you that The "Human Services" field is for you. Alot of people enroll and think that this is the career that they want. However when they enter the work field, a very large percentage of the people find out that they can't handle the stresses that come along with finding solutions for other peoples issues all day every day. The teachers help you understand and find out where your heart is in the first semester so that you dont waste your time or money.

The professors work with each and every student individually to the best of thier ability They willing work with the students via email to give all the assistance you would need. Theres always someone available from Student Services to assist the students as well and they are expeditious, professional and accurate. They also understand that most of the students at the school are adults with families and are squeezing schooling into our already busy lives. The job placement team is always having Organizations coming to interview the students for jobs on a regular basis which is quite comforting

Yamilet

I'm still looking for a College.

I'm still looking for a College.

Is totally difrent bein in college. when i was in high school i see thing like a game i just want to be with my friends. But the last year in high school i start to see the reality as it is.

Welli think person who doesnt care about their future.

Montgomery

If I could go back in time I would have used all the resources that were available that I never took advanatage of. I would have started with my education and never gave up, even when the going got tough. I would have used all the necessary means to go to school and found a career that suites me. I would 've kept going until I graduated and found a career. The thinfg with getting an education is that you must want to learn and someone must want to teach. I would have taken advanatage of this fact and continued my learning. Money also plays a part in going to school and I would have saved until I could go and learn a trait or career. I would tell myself if you want to succeed you now have the opportunity to once I went back and looked at my life from there to here.

Denise

In High School I excelled at Math and Science. In College, I studied hard and succeed in English and History. I couldn?t decide on one area to devote myself entirely. I felt attracted to learning, but was confused about what I wanted to do. I am now currently majoring in Photography. Art became a way to express my understanding of the world. My tedious calculations and compositions within every photograph demonstrate my love of numbers and shapes. My topics range from psychology to politics. All of my vast interests and experiences become expressed via a camera. The world in which we all live in becomes summarized into a Photograph worth a thousand words. Using Photography I hope to be more than an artist. I want to be a storyteller, a businesswoman, and a pioneer. I wish I could have told myself as a senior that I didn?t have to just pick one subject to devote myself to but I could combine everything I loved. When it comes to my life, I promised myself my senior year that I would not compromise. I?m glad I stuck to that.

Unless you are personally ready to be in college, you need to wait to begin. It's easy to start and it's easy to mess up, but it's hard to fix your GPA. College is something you have to do for you, not for anybody else.

Yvette

I would tell myself to not be afraid and get involved with student life. It's expecially important at a school like NYU because we have a dispersed campus. Freshman year, I did not realize that four years go by fast and joining a club or organization is more difficult as one moves further through college. Getting involved with student life can help a student learn what he or she wants to commit to or not. Also, these are the settings one will make life-long friends and build networks.

I attend New York University and it wasn't on the drop down menu. I brag about the resources available to us and our location in the heart of New York City.

My program is not flexible and we don't have a central gathering area where we can just hang out.

Sandra

Hunter College is a diverse school with a varied population of students. Although Hunter's campus is not the most aesthetically pleasing, the opportunities it offers its students are numerous. There are a great many clubs, causes and jobs available; there is a little bit of everything for any given individual. Hunter offers an array of knowledge and experience for its students unlike any other school.

The most unique aspect of Hunter College is, by far, the diversity of students. In any given class one may have a multicultural melting pot that is representative of New York City's diversity and the world as a whole. Not only are classes diverse in terms of ethnic groups; but also there is diversity in age, education level and background. This diversity comtributes greatly to the learning environment; students feed-off eachothers knowledge to expand their academic endeavors. It is fantastic!

Given the chance to go back in time to give myself some advice I would start by saying ?Sandra?sit down and get comfortable ?cause you?re in for a long lecture!? After getting comfortable, of course, I would go on to give myself the following instructions: Please make sure you always study thoroughly before your exams. It is not enough to wait until the night before to study; in fact, cramming material is about the worst thing you can do. Trying to stuff months of material in a night will make a blood vessel in your brain pop! It is also extremely important to finish your assignments on time. Try to finish your assignments even a few days earlier if possible- trust me, this will save you a whole-lotta stressing. Above all, be as sociable as you can. College is about more than just getting straight A?s. College is also about doing things you didn?t do before, joining clubs that interest you and making friends that will last you a life time. So if anything, take advantage of the resources your school has to offer and do so with as much fun as you possible.

• $0

Spanish-American Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.