The Art Institute of Houston Top Questions

Ayrton

The worst thing would be the school building. The school building is just like an office building and thats it, nothing but classrooms. It does not give the college life vibe.

Marevea

The only ting i dont like about The Art Institue of Austin- A brach of houston- is that it cost so much and that will be the main thing you stress out about

Charles

I can honestly say, there is not a thing I don't like about the school. If I had to pick something, it would be the lack of a hot meal cafeteria for the night students. I work by day, and attend school at night until 10:30PM.

Chasity

I love The Art Institute, the teachers are amazing and even the general education teachers make an attempt to relate their subject to our individual majors. The only complaint I have is the number of classes we have available. New teachers are hired every quarter and each time there are one or two new classes available but a full time student takes at least four classes a quarter. What happens when we run out of new courses or are forced to cut back to part time because of class availability.

I haven't anything bad to say about the school I will begin in January 2010. I was seeking out to upgrade my AOS in Culinary Arts and work on a BA Culinary Management.

Last day to enter is JUNE 15TH!
$10,000 ScholarshipPoints Giveaway