Pendleton, SC
Tri-County Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Tri-County Technical College

Tiffany

I would tell myself that college takes more time and effort than high school. Also I need to prepare for a lot more studying. I will need motivation and determination to succeed in college. College is going to take more hard work and effort.

The best thing about my school is having the classes that I want to take. Also the help the give if a student is not doing so well in a class.

The help I have recieved to help me success in my college life.

George

Anyone who wants to learn should attend. While I have been at Tri-County Technical College I have noticed a number of students that are not applying themselves. I think that they are being very selfish. Some of these students interrupt the classes. Some of them are very disrespectful towards the instructors. They are just disruptions to everyone that wants to learn. The people that I am speaking of should stay away from schools all together until they are truly committed to school. Anyone who genuinely wants an education will find a place for themselves at Tri-County.

It's hard for me to answer this question, because I have been out of highschool for so long. I never even knew what it was like to be a senior. I guess what I would say to myself would be as follow: "George don't you dare think about dropping out of high school. No matter how hard life gets, it could be harder. You need to buckle down and finish high school and keep the momentum by getting started on your college career as soon as possible. The longer you wait to start, the harder it's going to be to finish. I know that family problems have caused you to go through things that other people don't have to. The only thing that can be said about that is that there will always be something to worry about. That's called life. Don't let anything or anyone stop you from reaching for your goals. Your attitude is the only factor that can hold you back."

This school was my only consideration. I wanted to started here at Tri-County because it is a great local gateway to Clemson University.

Tri-County Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.