Pendleton, SC
Tri-County Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Tri-County Technical College

Kristen

Tricounty Technical College is gateway to a brighter and better future, inexpensive and helps students get closer to the places they're aiming to be.

College. Nomatter the soical groups, classes that make n sence to take, or the instructors that students sware came from another planet... none of it's going to matter. What matters is what you do with the time that's given. College is an opportunity, a choice. So be wise with your choices. Have fun, enjoy the social events, by all means get invloved! Keep this in mind though, college is a gateway to getting you closer to supporting yourself and someday a family. Not all your dreams are going to come true- thats life, so learn it now while you can. Nevertheles,s when one dream seems disolved away, look at what's beside you/ ahead of you; then, you can make new dreams. Remember this if nothing else, be prepared for the unprepared, stay ahead, study hard, understand how your college runs, and don't slack off! If you have a question, go and get the answer, don't wait for it! You can choose to waist the next five/six years, throw away the money you put into it. Then again, you can do what you thought impossible and become on top!

Many students hear their parents say "college is the best time of your life," it may very well be. However, my college life has not so much as fun as an opportunity to better myself for the workforce. TCTC has opened this door me by helping me to get to a four year college.; and, support my unborn son. If anything, I wish I had a better understanding of the life scholarship rules. Because I didn't know the regulations I cramed many hours into my first semester, insted of taken classes over the summer. Thus, I lost my scholarship.

Erin

If I could go back in time to my senior year, I would study a little bit harder to get used to the fast paced learning that a college student has to deal with. I also would have applied for more scholorships and grants while I was in high school, because now money is so tight that I really wish I would have been harder on myself about that. It is extremely hard to prepare for the unknown when entering college, so knowing what I know now about the process, I realize I should have put more money away during the summer, and I also realize now that college is really nothing like high school. Its a whole new world! :)

The best thing about my school I believe is the Vet Tech program that I am in right now. The things they do to help you learn is amazing. When you are a freshman of the program they bring in about 30 dogs and cats from the local humane society and let the students take care of them, and make sure that they are all ready to be adopted. At the end of the sememster they adopt all the animals out to good homes.

Before I started college at Tri-County Technical College I wish I would have realized how hard it is to be so far away from family and friends. I also wish I would have done more research in my search for a school that had what I wanted to do closer to home.

Krista

A small technical school filled with many diverse individuals working together to make a large impact in the world.

Enjoy every single day of your life in highschool. The time flies by so fast and you will soon miss the chance to be home with your family and less responsibilities. On the other hand, it feels really good to finally be on my own and forced to take on responsibility for myself. I have grown up a lot in only one semester. I realize now that I have to be more serious while I am at school. You should not play around and take college seriously. I am now already halfway through my freshman year and my grades are not wear they should be. Become motivated now instead of waiting as I did to concentrate. New friends are great, but weekends are for socializing. Be sure to stay focused during the week and try to get ahead on some of your work. That way you can rest starting every Friday and find joy in knowing that you truly did your best. This semester I will be serious, but I would give anything to go back to the beginning and really start off strong. Be smart, Krista!

Someone who is not serious about learning and enhancing their possibilities of a real career should not attend Tri-County Technical College. Although it is only a technical college, the classes are still challenging and the professors truly do intend for us to succeed. Do not make the same mistake i did before coming to this college and underestimate it. It is indeed a college and you will fully learn things necessary for your intended major.

September

That's a toss up between it's campus location and it's affiliation with Clemson University. TCTC sits on top of a huge hill. The view from all the buildings in amazing! In addition to the great scenery, prestigious Clemson University is just a 5-10 minute drive away. Most students transfer to CU for their 4 year degree.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to stick with it! Things will get rough sometimes, but I need to keep my head up and focus on the bigger picture. I would also tell myself that time management is the key to success. I will always have a lot on my plate and the only way to keep up will be to wisely utilize my time! And friends who may seem important at the time will not be around later! Keep a clear head, listen to your mother, and spend as much time with your family as possible. They will be the ones to continue to support you in the future!!

I tell my friends about how helpful the administration is. They seem to really care about the students' potential for success, not the money each student will provide for the school. I really like that.

Tiffany

I would tell myself that college takes more time and effort than high school. Also I need to prepare for a lot more studying. I will need motivation and determination to succeed in college. College is going to take more hard work and effort.

The best thing about my school is having the classes that I want to take. Also the help the give if a student is not doing so well in a class.

The help I have recieved to help me success in my college life.

George

This school was my only consideration. I wanted to started here at Tri-County because it is a great local gateway to Clemson University.

It's hard for me to answer this question, because I have been out of highschool for so long. I never even knew what it was like to be a senior. I guess what I would say to myself would be as follow: "George don't you dare think about dropping out of high school. No matter how hard life gets, it could be harder. You need to buckle down and finish high school and keep the momentum by getting started on your college career as soon as possible. The longer you wait to start, the harder it's going to be to finish. I know that family problems have caused you to go through things that other people don't have to. The only thing that can be said about that is that there will always be something to worry about. That's called life. Don't let anything or anyone stop you from reaching for your goals. Your attitude is the only factor that can hold you back."

Anyone who wants to learn should attend. While I have been at Tri-County Technical College I have noticed a number of students that are not applying themselves. I think that they are being very selfish. Some of these students interrupt the classes. Some of them are very disrespectful towards the instructors. They are just disruptions to everyone that wants to learn. The people that I am speaking of should stay away from schools all together until they are truly committed to school. Anyone who genuinely wants an education will find a place for themselves at Tri-County.

Tri-County Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.