Tri-County Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Tri-County Technical College

Mary

Tri-County Technical College is an overall great school. There are some events but not a lot of involvement. This is is technical school so that is to be expected. The food is decent. There is campus police and it is safe. Parking is sometimes difficult. I would say the main issues you would have classes wise is the math, chemistry and vet tech courses. Overall, it’s a good school.

Grayson

Tri-County has been a great transition into college. I am currently enrolled in the Bridge to Clemson program which is one year at Tri-County and the following college years at Clemson University. The Bridge to Clemson program has provided a smooth transition into the college lifestyle.

Victoria

I do not think that Tri-County Technical College is a terrible school. The stairs that are required to walk to class are terrible though. Classrooms are kept clean, and there is a pretty good sense of order on campus. However, the campus I attend is on the side of a main highway, so traffic flow is not always ideal. Overall it is a pretty decent technical college with inviting faculty and staff.

suzanne

The professors are all very helpful and easy to contact if need be. I love this school so much. I feel accepted and helped out tremendously. My advisor has helped me figure out exactly what I need to do to graduate and move on to a four-year university

Tri-County is a great college for those who are seeking an associates degree or planning to transfer to a 4 year university. Thanks to TCTC I will be transferring into a 4 year university debt free! No many people can say that they are starting out with a fresh slate.

Luke

Tri-County Tech is a nice little campus on a giant hill, with no parking whatsoever (but that becomes part of the fun). The food is delicious, if not a little over priced. As far as student socialism, I do not live on campus, so I can't say what dorm life is like, but there are plenty of unofficial clubs and cliques, for video games, card games, and more.

Alexander

I like that there is more that one campus accessible, small classes, and some good teachers, but like anywhere else I Supposed some bad one as well. But please do something with the advisors no help , not leading you in the right direction, it seems that they are there to make you spend money on classes you do not need

Yvonne

I really love tri-county, because they have nice people, facility, and others, who care about your future and your success in life. And they have awesome activities for you to do and get involved in.

Katherine

It's a great school and fun to be there. Their classes aren't extremely hard, yet not to easy so their just right for most students here, but some do say they can be too hard or too easy. There food is always amazing and we have a new cafe! Class sizes are just the right size usually, sometimes too many, but that's ok.

Jaleisa

Been a student for 2 years now... transferred in, very pleased. Advisor was on top of classes I needed to take to better my chances getting into the program of my choice. very close to Clemson that provides other extra activates to do. close to Anderson that provides more shopping. all within 30 min drive. Will love the hometown feel it provides.

Breana

It is such a great school, in my opinion. There are small classrooms so that students have more of a chance to get one-on-one with instructors. There is a nice sitting area for students to sit down and either enjoy some alone time or get some work done in a quiet space. I love this college and I would definitely come back for another degree.

Chris

It's a small school with much to do off campus. It is mainly kids who are in the bridge program at Clemson or locals.

Niljah

I love it. It’s continent and it doesn’t take up too much of my schedule during the week. The class times are flexible and small so the one on one interaction is great . Your teachers and counselors are always ready to lend you a helping hand in this learning and growing process. Transferring is easy. They also offer a bridge program if you’re aiming for a degree higher than what they’ve offered. If you ask me , they’ve thought of everything.

Kevin

Yes, I was disappointed when I saw I was not accepted to Clemson but I did see that I was accepted to the Bridge to Clemson program at Tri-County Technical College. I am not only very appreciative that I made the decision to go to Tri-County but I found out this college offers much more than I expected. I have access to a variety of resources such as free tutors with any class subjects, available professors, and most of the Clemson's perks such as the library. The classes are much smaller than typical college classrooms with 20-30 students. This has made it easy to meet new friends and have access to professors. Overall, Tri-County Technical College is a great place for me to learn and become an independent person.

Latessa

It's a great starter school. The graduation rate is high and they set up your classes so you will succeed quickly and effectively.

Savannah

I would not recommend going to this school. In high school, I was pushed to go to this school because they were tied with my school, but now I wish I had stuck with going to Greenville Tech like I had wanted to at first. I feel like I have learned very little and many of the teachers do not care if you succeed.

Bailee

Tri-County Tech is an overall great school. The class sizes are the perfect size for intimate classes, where everyone can have an opinion. The teachers are usually available and are always happy to help their students with any questions they may have.