Gurabo, PR
Universidad del Turabo

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Universidad del Turabo

Juliza

Universidad del Turbo is an open space. There's everything for everyone. Professors are Pro-Student a 100%. The administration helps you every step of the way. The campus is comfortable and makes anyone feel welcomed. Universidad del Turbo is the university I always wanted to be.

Paola

.Currently, I am experiencing my first year as a college freshman at the Universidad Del Turabo. So, I can say that so far, it's a good college. The university has good facilities, good teachers, good education, good programs and, a lot of diversity. As for my experience, I have had a wonderful first semester. A first semester full of progress, growth, knowledge and, good grades. So far it's been a really good experience to be my first year as a college girl. So, I'm very happy to have chosen this university to prepare myself as a professional.

Pamela

Anyone who wishes to have an unforgettable experience and graduate as excellently prepared professionals.

The only thing I could consider the worst from my college is the heat outside and the intense sun.

Laura

My classmates are the type of persons with many expectations, that want to develope themselves to the maximum so they can become professionals in the future.

If I could go back to me in high school I would tell my self to not loose time, that there are people that don't want the best for me, that want me to be part of the loosing team, but that I have all the potencial and opportunities to accomplish my goals. That some times things don't go as well as we expect them to be, but that we need to believe in our selfs and use our knowledge to show people what are we able to do if we trust our selfs.. I would tell my self that every effort comes with a reward and that no matter how hard things get, we can't never give up, because we can do anything if we work for it and take the right decisions in time.

I don't wish to had known something, because my expectations when coming to this university where normal, but the university has really over go my expectations, is better to discover it day by day by my self than someone told me things that could be wrong.

Alexander X.

The most unick thing is the good people you may meet in cumpus. The perffesors that will do anything posible so that you leer and the experiences you may lear on the way.

Do more than what i have been doing but seens the first year to senior year.

the regulations of engineering School and prerequesits of clases.

Ilyssa

If I could go back in time and talk to my highschool senior self I would say the following: 1) Don't apply to the University of Puerto Rico in Humacao. You will waste 3 months of your life studying there in an antagonistic ambience. Go study at the Universidad del Turabo. 2) Make sure you have all your documents ready and photocopy them. Don't count on anyone to keep those documents secure. 3) Be a little more outgoing with your questions. It's your future and it should not bother anyone to answer them. That's what they are paid to do. 4) Search for all kinds of financial aid. The university is not the only one that offers them. Private as well as public companies do so too. 5) Be part of an association, at least for 1 or 2 years and not a semester. These have all kinds of benefits and if you stick around for only 5 months you may not get to see or take advantage of all of these.

The kind of person who should attend this school should be bilingual (speak both english and spanish), be open minded, organized, studious and have a variety of interests. This campus offers a lot to those willing to make the most of it.

The kind of people who should not attend this school are the ones who are not bilingual, closed minded, un-organized and not tolerant. You have to be patient, compliant and understanding. Most of all respectful to make a good first impression. The person described may graduate, but not with the marks they were looking for.

Isis

Isis Major One Day to Explain: High School Past I am sure you read many essays on how ones high school self would have changed. Some may have change their behavior, while others would have socialized more. As for myself, I would not choose any of these things. If I had one moment to talk to my senior self, I would simply say try harder. I would apply for scholarships, I would study harder, and I would make the time that I had left count. I would tell the past me to buckle down, this is my future. I would hope someone gives you the chance to prove that you’re not the kid whole played around in school anymore. If I had just a hint of knowledge that I have now, or even a moment to explain the college transition, I would be forever grateful.

Karina

Everyone is so friendly and so are the professors and employees.They will give you opportunities in sports,education and even help you when you need a job.

In my short college life I’ve learned a lot, like that you have to be more independent, and nobody is going to be looking out for you and your future than you. When it comes to choosing your career get orientated first of all of the professions. Get involved in what you want to study. If you don’t know yet or not sure get help from your counselor. Give a visit to all universities, never reject one of them; you don’t know if they have what you want. Apply for all of the scholarships available. Do you best in the SAT and work hard to get good grades. It can be really frustrating wanting to study something and can’t do it because you didn’t appreciate your school years. Once you are in college is a little intimidating at first because is all new to you. You also have more freedom and you’ll want to do whatever you want, like skip class and go out every night; but learn to handle that make a balance to everything. College is the tool which will determinate your future. It’s not difficult, just challenging.

I think anyone who wants to be a professional and get a great education.This university is open for everybodyand I assure you will have a good time there.

Natacha

I would tell myself that enrolling in the same university as my friends is not the immportant thing. What is most important thing to do is to know what career passionates me. That would make me love studying and working on it. I would advise myself to talk to my fellow college students sooner and try to engage in internships and scholarships as soon as possible. I would have to tell myself that studying is priority and that procrastination is not the answer.

FRANCISCO

TURABO UNIVERSITY IN THE DEPARTMENT OF ENGINEERING STAFF AND TEACHERS ARE THE MOST HUMAN AND STUDENT PRO THAT MAY EXIST IN ANY UNIVERSITY OF EXPERIENCES OF OTHER PARTNERS FOR WHICH THIS IS PERMANESIDO AND ITS PRESTIGE AND ACCREDITATION

GET THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE SUPER ME FEEL PROUD OF MYSELF AND YOUFOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY FOR MY SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TEACH WHAT I KNOW AND USE THE MONEY IS THE AMOUNT WHICHEVER IS SENT FOR THE PURCHASE OF BOOKS AND EXPENSE OF GASOLINE PROVED NECESSARY ANYTHING FOR ME AS A STUDENT

MY GOALS AS AN ENGINEER IS SUPER AND GIVE YOU A GOOD FUTURE TO MY FAMILY AND BE RECON AND A PRESTIGIOUS GIVE TO THE UNIVERSITY OF EXCELLENCE AS AN EDUCATOR AND TURABO

Universidad del Turabo administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.