Tucson, AZ
University of Phoenix-Southern Arizona Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Southern Arizona Campus

Mabel

My college experience has allowed me to understand what I want to do with my life career-wise. I have been able to learn more about my chosen area of study and I hope to keep learning. I would like to keep attending college so that I may be able to have a career in the profession that I enjoy. This will allow me to be independant and not have to depend on others for my needs. Attending college will enable me to meet these goals. No one in my family has completed college. I would love to be the first one to accomplish this goal. Learning online has made it much easier to attend all my courses since I do not have to travel long distances to reach my classes or spend money on traveling back and forth. I have enjoyed the whole college experience ; without it I never would have been able to figure out what career I really wanted to do. Through trial and error I have come to realize what I enjoy most which is photography.

Chris

During my college experience I have gained an appreciation for all the professions. When I started college I was unsure what I wanted to do with my life. I have changed majors twice so far and think I finally know what course I want to pursue. One of the most valuable lessons I've learned from college is just how important a good education is. In the world today you need to be smart and well qualified to have a job. School is the way we do that. I have grown to enjoy learning and want to be able to help people by going into the healthcare field. I have lots of school ahead of me and I see now that education is the key to a happy and successful future.

Brandi

The University of phoenix allows students like myself to go to college online. This is very helpful to people like myself who may not have the chance to attend college any other way. Not to mention the feedback and time that they take to interact with you is amazing. My advisors are very concerned about my progress and check in with me regularly.

So far I have gained invaluable knowledge about navigating through my classrooms and online forums. I have also learned time management skills that have been very useful, since I also have a family and am working part time. I have also learned to stay focused on my dream of obtaining a health care career that I have always wanted. It has been valuable to attend because without this degree I would be letting myself and my children down. They are the main reason for doing this. I hope to lead them to the right path to academic success. Our children are the future and without someone leading them in the right direction, they may be lost. I believe that with a health care career that not only will my family and myself benefit, but so will the countless others that I plan to help.

I think that the only person who should not attend this school would be anyone who is not motivated or serious about college.

Kara

My college experience has provided me with the knowledge I must obtain in order to fulfill my desired career. My classes are small, interactive, and the instructors are full of energy. I believe that because of the possibilities a college education offers, the value of acquiring extended education is priceless.

The worst thing would be that the school is primarily focused on academics. Therefore, no sporting activities of any type are offered or . The school also does not provide classes to learn a foreign language.

I brag about the ability to to work a full-time job during the day and also attend school.

Andy

I will in the spring of 2010 receive my assosiate of arts degree and be on my way to a B.A. of architecture. I have already passed my parents considering they never went to college. I'm enjoying both the learning exprience and knowledge I'm gaining along with the overall experience of going to college. I feel that this is the primary way for me to live a happy and comfortable life by going to college and getting an education.

For me, college has been such an opportunity to explore who I am as a person and to develop clear personal and career goals. In high school, you are grouped with the same people for years and it is most difficult to branch out and try something new. I have learned to be comfortable: working in groups, speaking in front of the class, and taking care of college finances and paperwork on my own. My self-confidence has grown by leaps and bounds. Attending community college has been valuable as I've been able to clarify what types of people I most want to work with as a social worker. I've done volunteer work in several different settings and now know I want to work with adolescents. Also, I have 2 years of college done without going into debt. Going to a community college close to home was definitely the best choice for me. I am now a confident, motivated woman ready to tackle the next stage of my education and I have achieved this without the huge loans many of my friends are saddled with.

Jonathan

My college experience has proven to be invaluable. From International Travel Studies to the basics of communication. I am a better person today because this experience has forced me to expand my mind and think about subjects that are new. Learning is a life skill and one must never stop! Meeting people, adjusting to different professors and learning new ways to study different material make the entire college experience valuable. Expanding and constricting to the great expectation of college is new and exciting. Everything today is preparation for the future. Currently, I am a member of Phi Theta Kappa and will continue to strive for excellence when approaching my Bachelors degree. Continuing my education will prove to be important when I move into the work force.

Mindy

I have learned from the college experience is it is nothing like high school. You have to make sure you study hard for every test, it won't come easy like high school did. If you do not study for a test and fail it, it is hard to bring your grade up in the future. It is valuable to attend to study hard because I want to get the best grade I am capable of.

The worst thing about University of Phoenix would be that the classes are 5 weeks long. I feel that the class flys by which is nice but I feel it is to quick to learn all the material that is needed.

When I talk to my friends about my school I brag about the teamwork that University of Phoenix expects. Teamwork teaches us to work well with so many different people at different ages.

The University of Phoenix has really helped make it possible for me to attend school with working full-time to accomplish my goal of finishing my bachelor?s degree in business management. With the university scheduled times for classes making it to school is easier and more achievable.

My classmates at the University of Phoenix have been a huge support and people I can relate to because we are all working full-time with other reasonability?s. The support they give me is unlike any other school because we all work together to finish the same project or presentations; without their motivation and knowing that not finishing my part affects the whole team makes me want to do more and the quality and effort put fourth is more.

I would tell myself to work harder and actually take the time to find help to go to school by applying for scholarships? and other ways to pay for school. Also I would have told myself to finish school first and having that piece of paper stating that I have a bachelor?s degree instead of buying a house at the age of 20 and working full-time is more important. Because I did a few things backwards finishing school now is twice as hard as it could have been. I have obligations to working full-time to pay my mortgage and then still wanting to finish school makes stress levels go up. I also would have told myself then to enjoy life instead of jumping into adulthood so fast. Even though being to first child in my family out of five to buy their own house was an accomplishment of mine, it could have waited a few years before reaching it.

Dannae

My school is great if you aren't interested in sports, clubs, or other extra curricular activites, the school focuses on research, academics, and a lot of team work, in every class students work in teams.

All my classmates are extremely helpful and friendly, since the school focuses on adult learning, we all have different views but get along well.

If I could go back to my senior year, one thing I would have done different is I would have taken general education classes at the community college. The reason for that is because they are more affordable there and I could have transferred them to the University I attend now. Another thing is I would have taken school more serious, such as getting better grades and being involved more. It is easy not to worry about tuition at first, but when you no longer qualify for financial aid and you're looking for scholarships, a lot of them ask about grades and extra curricular activities you're involved in.

University of Phoenix-Southern Arizona Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.