Adelphi University Top Questions

Krista

Adelphi Univeristy is a school that with thought, deciation, and, determination you could achieve anything you could ever possibly want, with the help of the teachers and staff, who go out of their way to help you achive your goal.

Naphtali

Adelphi University is small private school. The Adelphi faculty and staff work with the students to promote a safe and healthy educational environment.

Adelphi is very small but very beautiful campus. There is a lot of green and pretty flowers. Every time you turn a corner a beautiful piece of art is being displayed on the side of the path. Students are sitting on the benches laughing and talking. In the quad students are playing frisbee, tanning, drawing or just hanging out.

My school is incredible and the perfect fit for me.

Devon

Adelphi University is an amazing school where the classes are not only challenging and interesting, but the campus really feels like a family.

James

Adelphi is a place where one can easily succeed personaly, academically and socially prepare themselves for their future endeavors.

This is a great environment: competitive but nurturing, with open-minded and knowledgeable professors, and the facilities are wonderful; as a theatre major I have the privilege of working in the brand new Performing Arts Center, which is beautiful.

expensive and a commuter school but good teachers

Sophia

Great place for higher learning

RIVKA

VERY GOAL ORIANTED AND IS THEIR TO HELP THE STUDENTS SUCCED

Diana

Adelphi is a unique equal opportunity learning environment.

Bozhena

Adelphi University is a great college to go to when you can't decide what to major in. It has a lot of choices which counslers help students to decide on.

kendra

in a few words:it is fun yet academically challenging, culturally diverse, and offer a wide variety of avenues.