American International College

« See more reviews of American International College

College is very stressful, but its up to you to make it an enjoyable process. I feel like the most frustrating thing about American International College is not having enough campus activities. Campus activites create a bond with everyone and shows unity. There are events once in a while, but I think we should have more such as a guest speaker or community service.

IT is very expensive and it is a private college the special education is almost 3,000 dollars more which is an extra added cost my family is not rich although they are trying its had to come up with the already expensive cost.

the most frustrating thing about my college is that my classes are spaced to far apart. if i have a class at 9A.m my next class wont start until 1P.m which gives me too much free time.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that their is not enough financial resources for those that can not afford to attend due to how expensive it is.

the distance is a little harsh on me and my new car, it takes about 35-40 minutes a day to get to school on time.

The fact that since i am a commuter AIC has very few or no activities for us

nothing