American International College

« See more reviews of American International College

One of the best things about Amercian International College is that makes the whole experiance fun not just for students living on campus but also for communtors who do not get to spend that much time on campus. There are activites going on for both students living on and off of campus, and AIC just recently built the "hive" which is a food court type area that both communters and residents can go to (since communters cannot go to the dining commons unless they have food credit points).

The best thing about my school is the Diversity. This is the best part about my college because it shows what the real world is actually like but in a small space, because of this a student learns quickly and effectivly what the real world has in store for them and how to adjust to different situations that life will put in front of him or her.

I enjoy my school because people come from all over and you can meet so many people and the school offers many programs to fit everyone. I really feel like part of a big group. and the staff is great. they really go out of there way to make sure you feel good and that your goals are being met.

The best thing about my school is the differet types of people that attened the school. It's not prodominantly all one race here. Another very special thing is our President, recently he has been advancing the shool in a very positive way through both academics and athletics.

I have a learning disability and AIC offers to their students at the Curtis Blake Center services for students with disabilities to help them while they are at college and provides me with a tutor to help me while I am a student at their college.

I consider the best part of the school was the proffesors, they were all extremely dedicated and did all they could to help as well as the president he was very easy going and very easy to talk to.

I love the friendly atmosphere. It's a small but welcoming. I've met some of the best people here. My professors are very easy to talk to and are more than willing to answer any questions.

the best thing about my school is that all of the students are willing to help one another with study tips etc. the resources are very helpful also.

Lots of support academically, socially and physically

my professors and the friends i made.