Arizona State University

« See more reviews of Arizona State University

ASU parties are unparalleled, flat out. I almost joined a frat but decided not to. Most of the biggest parties are through the frats but you can still find parties all the time even if you aren't in a frat.

AMA, SBA, I'm not awake at 2 am on a Tuesday, I like to eat fro yo and people choose to party often but I am not one of them. I spend time at things like Football, Basketball games and MU after dark.

There are over 300 clubs/organizations on campus, trust me, you'll find something. As for night life, if you don't have one, you'll get one. Just be yourself and have fun but be careful.

I would say the athletics- it is a huge draw to be a part of a school that is not only national ranking for academics, but the athletic boost is another huge draw.

I personally do not have a big social life being a devil, but going to parties and getting wasted seems to be "a hit" with a lot of the other students.

The social life is fun. Many stuff to do around the city. I love sports there are many opportunities to go to sporting events.

Although ASU has a mediocre Greek life on campus, I feel like most students are affiliated with it.

Football games are by far the most popular athletic event to go to. I recommend them to EVERYONE!

Fake, fake, fake, one-sided= be cool, be better, be in denial of personal and collective truth

The most visual student groups on campus are Greek Organizations